The Gaia Memory Thread: Choose Your Addiction: DX, Candy or Capsule

Space Ninja

There's some valuable information here already. Kabuto Memory is different! The existing one has eight sounds, while the new one has six. I'm betting this one will include the bizarrely missing "Change Beetle" that should have been included. Faiz, Hibiki, and Den-O have the same number of sounds as their previous releases, so there's no way to determine if there's a difference.

I don't own the gashapon Kuuga, Kiva, or Ryuki, so someone else would have to check if the numbers are different now.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
Using my awesome skillz:

- Double
"Double!"
"Cyclone!:
"Joker!"
~Cyclone Henshin~
~Joker Henshin~

- Kuuga (Unchanged)
"Kuuga!"
~Mighty Form Henshin~
~Dragon Form Henshin~
~Pegasus Form Henshin~
~Titan Form Henshin~

- Ryuki
"Ryuki!"
~Henshin~
"Advent!"
~Dragreder Sound~ (New Sound)
"Final Vent!"
~Final Attack Sound~ (New Sound)

- Faiz (Unchanged)
"Faiz!"
"Beep, beep, beep! Standing By!"
~Stand By Sound~
"Complete!"
~Henshin Sound~
(There's some Kanji here that I can't read, but I'm assume it is the same as the original Candy Toy)

- Hibiki (Unchanged)
"Hibiki!"
~Henshin Sound~
~Whistle Sound~
~Ibuki Attack~
~Guitar Sound~
~Todoroki Attack~
(Again, Kanji I can't read, assuming it is the same as the original Candy Toy)

- Kabuto
"Kabuto!"
~Henshin Sound~
"Cast Off!"
~Cast Off Sound~
"One! Two! Three!"
"Rider Kick!"
(Mostly unchanged, but I think this one put "One, Two, Three" together into one click as opposed to individual pushes. No idea whether "Henshin!" or "Change Beetle!" were added to the other sounds.)

- Den-O (Unchanged)
"Den-O!"
~Stand By Sound~
"Sword Form!"
~Henshin Sound~

- Kiva
"Kiva!"
"Gabu!"
~Henshin Sound~
"Wake Up!" (New Sound)
~Fuestle Sound~
(Wake Up! was added as a fifth sound. The original Gashapon only had 4.)

- OOO
"Ozu!"
~Medal Scan Sound~
"Kamen Rider Ozu!"
"Kore de Kimarida!" ("It's decided!" Google was trying to give me "The deal is made!" which I guess works out for someone like Ozu, but I'm going with "It's decided!" for now. I am assuming it will be his "catchphrase". No idea what else the Medal Scan sound will be, but it doesn't look like it will say TaToBa! or anything like that.)

I'll update this as I make out the Kanji. Also, I have no idea whether this Double will differ from the one in Gashapon Set 5. I doubt it will be any different. It looks like Kiva has finally redeemed himself for me. :D

Last edited:
dude nerdisms thats what you are
Using my awesome skillz:
- Kiva
"Kiva!"
"Gabu!"
~Henshin Sound~
"Wake Up!" (New Sound)
~Fuestle Sound~
(Wake Up! was added as a fifth sound. The original Gashapon only had 4.)

I'm sold on the Kiva now and probably the kuuga IDK yet.

Space Ninja
Well, I'm going to have more Memories to sell than I originally thought, so I'm not complaining. I might simply keep the other Kabuto, but I'll worry about it later. Really did prefer having One, Two, and Three as different button pushes.

I may need to hunt down Capsule 2 for its Ryuki as well as Skull, however.

Plastic Addict
Dang, I loved the Survive sound on the capsule memory, I was really hoping it would still be on the memory... ah well. The change to the Kiva and Kabuto memories interests me though, especially since I already have Kabuto already. I just hope they fixed the first noise in the Den-O belt, it just does not sound good...

actually im not sure what to do with the memory i go. I bough the dopant memory since its an evil henshin device but then some one threw a engine memory -the one that comes alone-in with an item i purchased a nice addtion but i have no idea what to do with it now.