The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I'm actually allergic to cigarette smoke. Gives me a headache that lasts for hours when I breathe it. :shakefist
So yeah, that'd be a dealbreaker. A few good friends of mine are smokers, but they only smoke outside, so their houses don't smell like ashtrays, and while I'm not fond of the smell, at least it doesn't make me sick when there's no actual smoke.

Makes me glad I'm in California, where there's no smoking in restaurants.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Makes me glad I'm in California, where there's no smoking in restaurants.

I was so glad when they passed that law around here too! I remember when they had smoking designated areas AT THE MALL. Augh.

I'm also glad most of my family stopped smoking at some point or other. Family gathering aren't topped by a low hanging cloud of cigarette smoke.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Yeh we've got non-smoking in restaurants here as well and I love it.

Don't get me wrong, I quit smoking and I've never been happier. I just would hate to know if I met the "man of my dreams" and he was like "Nope, nevermind you smoke" cuz i would've totally quit LOL. I'm just saying, smoking is something someone can quit, so dont count people out for it.

Banned
Yeh we've got non-smoking in restaurants here as well and I love it.

Don't get me wrong, I quit smoking and I've never been happier. I just would hate to know if I met the "man of my dreams" and he was like "Nope, nevermind you smoke" cuz i would've totally quit LOL. I'm just saying, smoking is something someone can quit, so dont count people out for it.

See I have no problems with smokers as long as they respect others wishes. Those "people" that stand right near store and restaurant entrances and smoke.. .That annoys me. I mean I don't want to breath that in. I also get annoyed when people throw their butts out the window. I also can't stand the people that smoke up right before class, and you are forced to smell that stuff all during the class.

Professionally Insane
That's if they want to quit though, and not all people want to quit. Just because they say they can, doesn't mean they necessarily will, unfortunately. Smoking is a big turn off to me though and it bothers me. Having Athema (I think I spelled that wrong... o_O) and all... doesn't help either. =/

Super Moderator
I say that but honestly I don't know any single girl that smokes ^^; so I honestly don't know how I would react.

I hope I don't get flamed for this, but I smoke... on very, very, very rare occasions. It's so rare that when I randomly do, most people are "WTF?! I didn't know that!" :sweat: The first time I bought a pack it lasted me like... all four and half years of college? I haven't bought one since (and it's been about three years already since I graduated)

I picked up because I was young, stressed and rebellious, lol. However, it makes me so nauseous and feels so gross if I have more than one every two months that there's no way it can become a habit.

The only time you really find me smoking is when I'm just seething and pissed off at something or someone and it really has to be something absolutely serious (or, on a lighter note, I'm cosplaying a smoker character, :p)

I'm just saying, smoking is something someone can quit, so dont count people out for it.

*nods* *nods* I feel the exact same way whenever someone says smoking is a deal breaker.

Which makes me curious... I wonder what people's deal breakers are for relationships?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
See I have no problems with smokers as long as they respect others wishes. Those "people" that stand right near store and restaurant entrances and smoke.. .That annoys me. I mean I don't want to breath that in. I also get annoyed when people throw their butts out the window. I also can't stand the people that smoke up right before class, and you are forced to smell that stuff all during the class.

I hate the way smokers keep throwing their butt everywhere. Its the most common piece of trash found around Canada's lakes. Its disgusting! A guy walking on the sidewalk in the opposite direction nearly hit me with his frelling cigarette butt one day, I had to use lots of self-restraint not to blow at that guy.

You see a bunch of them throw their butt before getting into bus and stuff. And sometimes, which is worse, they do the whole hacking and spiting thing :shakefist god that's the worse part. I also keep finding cigarette butts INSIDE MY STORE! What the hell?! In winter people have a bad habit of lighting up just before going on and I can smell it all the way to the register :shakefist

Eye See You
Anyone ever watch Linda Blair's movie called SAVAGE STREETS?. I watched it a few times as a kid (probally why I'm so fucked up now). But watching it now for the first time in like 15 years... My God did they make high school look violent.

Linda Blair... spectacular tits.

Sara Lima from ComicVine.com is so hot. I want to have her babies. And I hate kids.

:laugh::buttrock:

As a black dude, do you really want to propagate stereotypes and generalizations?

Black people don't have stereotypes.

FQ, I demand you get a dragon done on the other shoulder.

Exacally. Dragon tats are badass, and skulls too.

LOL no no. The other shoulder is all music based. My friend who the tattoo is a memorial of had a dragon on his opposite shoulder tho

Music based? Does this mean you'll be getting a Jay-Z or Beyonce tattoo?.

WAT

I had no idea a set like that was even in the works! How much did it run you? I wanna pick it up but now I'm pissed that I already spent like $80 on the first three seasons individually.

You know I'm down for life. McQuaid Brothers!

Now we just need a Booker.

As far as I know the Boxed Set JUST came out, I paid about $70 for it on Egay. Not even sure if it's actually availible in Canada yet either but there is a sticker on the set that clearly says BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE. So if you wanna grab a set give Best Buy a call.

It does suck you already got the first 3 seasons tho. Is it really worth spending that cash for 2 seasons?... YES. It's 21 Jump Streeeeeet.

We need to figure out who can fill the shoes of Booker. Right now I'm gearing towards Mr.Underachiever.

34934_453574557393_716182393_6621819_2338522_n.jpg

Great. Now any frontal shots?.

I do not know what that is.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

This is a travesty. I loved that show... Ahhh, young Johnny Depp... :thumbs:

Damn right.

I should start watching that show.

Ummm yes you should.

I hope I don't get flamed for this, but I smoke... on very, very, very rare occasions. It's so rare that when I randomly do, most people are "WTF?! I didn't know that!" :sweat: The first time I bought a pack it lasted me like... all four and half years of college? I haven't bought one since (and it's been about three years already since I graduated)

I picked up because I was young, stressed and rebellious, lol. However, it makes me so nauseous and feels so gross if I have more than one every two months that there's no way it can become a habit.

The only time you really find me smoking is when I'm just seething and pissed off at something or someone and it really has to be something absolutely serious

Lol, I'm kinda in a similar situation. I do smoke at times of stress or when I feel pressured by deadlines. It's a way for me to stop and calm down about the situation, without stopping to think about it too much. I have a bit of a problem where when I'm stressed I can only think negatively. Over the last year when I've got to those points I've managed to calm my body down with cigarettes. I do agree that it's a very money wasting habit if you become a full on smoker, but you shouldn't really judge people for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.