Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
Yeah, its pretty likely that the Lost Driver was a prototype. Revolgarry and Hardboiler were gifts for Sokichi to assist him. But who knows why she gave Sokichi the stuff? Maybe he's the true partner of Phillip, or maybe Sokichi is just a guinea pig of Shroud.

I still wonder if Ryubei salvaged anything from Begin's Night. Like the Lost Driver and Skull Memory perhaps?

I agree with all of you in saying that Kamen Rider W is one of the best-written Rider shows. I definitely enjoyed it to the max so far - something I haven't felt since Blade.

I thought Lost Driver was the second generation of Memory Drivers for purified Gaia Memories. I'm also sure the SkullBoilder and the HardBoilder and similar yet different bikes. Isn't the back of the HardBoilder part of Start/Dash mode?

I hope we get lots of explanations in the upcoming episodes. And a good finale. :buttrock:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Thats true. We still don't know what on earth Ryubei's factory is making. If him and Foundation X were creating T2 Gaia Memories all this time....that'd blow my mind.

Lurker
Thats true. We still don't know what on earth Ryubei's factory is making. If him and Foundation X were creating T2 Gaia Memories all this time....that'd blow my mind.

Whatever they're making, it must have to do with the fate of the planet that Shroud and Ryubei have both talked about, maybe an Earth Gaia Memory?

Could be... I'm really excited to see what the finale will be about.

I doubt they were working on T2 memories the whole time, because the movie is supposed to happen around episode 45. What would they do the next 4 - 5 episodes?

I'm sure they'll pull something awesome off.

Kuuguitar
I'd hazard that the Lost Driver was the prototype for the DoubleDriver, and that they probably linked the DoubleDriver to Philip via the Gaia Library.

Lurker
Huh? I was watching Episode 41(yes I'm behind, I'm watching TVN's subs.) and so I saw Terui's henshin. Does he always had those track lines on his body whenever he henshins?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I think its the first time we see him up close when he henshin so there's no way to tell. You can see lines on Shotarou when there's a close up of his henshin.

Status
Not open for further replies.