The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Good News Everyone!
I'm in the Hospital!

Well, let me explain.

My grandfather had back surgery yesterday, but he suffered from minor complactions so he's still in there, my mother called and if i could help out for a few days again.

It's was unfortenate timing as i had a job interview today (my first in months) that i had to cancel, but what can yo do?

But i did try a Koryo Korean BBQ thats near here. The food is Orgasmic!

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Well, at least you didn't chop of a finger...

Your grandpa's gonna be ok, though?

Banned
I hope so too.
But his vitals have normalized so he should be ok. But i'm really amped abot somthing else.

And, i now this is gonna sound strange.....but one of the nurse's at the hospital was hitting on me.

She was a cute little Korean girl who was chatting me (it was some pretty good coversation too) then out of the blue she mentions she's single and gets off at 8pm, plus there is a bar near there she goes to after her shifts.

If you guys don't hear from me again tonight, then assume i answered a booty call!

It stinks.
And, i now this is gonna sound strange.....but one of the nurse's at the hospital was hitting on me.

She was a cute little Korean girl who was chatting me (it was some pretty good coversation too) then out of the blue she mentions she's single and gets off at 8pm, plus there is a bar near there she goes to after her shifts.

If you guys don't hear from me again tonight, then assume i answered a booty call!

Makes up for all the crap that you've been through.

I hope so too.
But his vitals have normalized so he should be ok. But i'm really amped abot somthing else.

Yeah buddy! :castlerock: And hope everything goes well with your gramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.