Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I wouldn't buy that many zect troops but I'd love to. It's from another forum.

I'm trying to decide right now if I should order Decade Fury and Ultimate Kuuga from HLJ or Yokatta. Does anyone out there know the shipping prices for two figures from HLJ? I just want to have an informed opinion before I order from either.

now Nerd Emperor
Seeing those pics makes me want to get more Zectroopers... :sly:
They look beautiful displayed by the masses... but I do think it's ridiculous to buy the same Figuarts in such amounts.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'm trying to decide right now if I should order Decade Fury and Ultimate Kuuga from HLJ or Yokatta. Does anyone out there know the shipping prices for two figures from HLJ? I just want to have an informed opinion before I order from either.

HLJ has it listed on the page... Check again...

1200Y/figure... So, budget about $2000Y for EMS. Decade Fury is now on back order, and Kuuga Ultimate has low stock.

Seeing those pics makes me want to get more Zectroopers... :sly:
They look beautiful displayed by the masses... but I do think it's ridiculous to buy the same Figuarts in such amounts.

That guy (~CrazyGuy~ from Indonesia) got at least 2 pieces per every character released so far...

He's also into SIC, SOC and Myth Cloth too... Also a lot of duplicates in those other lines...

Gigantic collection... Would love to pay a visit to his home one day...

Btw, amiami still have stocks of Zectroopers if that helps... :p

In Justice, We Trust!
That guy (~CrazyGuy~ from Indonesia) got at least 2 pieces per every character released so far...

He's also into SIC, SOC and Myth Cloth too... Also a lot of duplicates in those other lines...

Gigantic collection... Would love to pay a visit to his home one day...

Make sure you bring a baseball bat. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.