Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
You know, that would be a great idea. Have Bulk and Skull characters that while everything changes every year they're the one consistency to help with the transfer each year and have their response as new stuff shows up each year.

Hell, just bring Bulk and Skull back, they'd still be great!!! :buttrock:

You know, that would be a great idea. Have Bulk and Skull characters that while everything changes every year they're the one consistency to help with the transfer each year and have their response as new stuff shows up each year.

You know... I was wondering if that's what they were planning to do. xD

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
That would be interesting- like, they become Ranger Hunters or something, following new Ranger sightings across California every time the old ones disappear.

Of course, they'd get pretty damn confused after a while!:laugh:

So, Skull teaches at Stanford now? Can you imagine everyone's reaction when he shows them his Clip Reel.

SKULL: So, you all see what I did there? I-
STUDENT: Dude... that was Power Rangers-
SKULL: Yes but-
STUDENT 2: You were on PR?
SKULL: Yeah, but-
STUDENT 3: That is awesome! *starts giving buddies high fives*
SKULL: Ok, did anyone pay the least bit of attention after the PR clip? Come on, who knows what's going on here?

*crickets*
SKULL: Argh! All right- let's watch it again! Why does this happen every year, I don't get it...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Didn't Shrier used to direct (and even write) some episodes? It'd be cool if he could come back to that job.

Lurker
I think he directed a few episodes (or episode?) during the Alien Ranger time, like the one Bulk focused episode, and I think he might have done a few Turbo episodes too...?

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Well guys, I won't be able to find find any info for a bit. The touchpad on my laptop is screwing up. It won't let me click on what I want to and it jumps too far at times. No idea how to fix it....

Status
Not open for further replies.