Digital Artist
Lebron is now going to the Heat. Wow. Cleveland fans are sure screwed right now. Anyways, the Heat will be a top East team no matter which scrubs they sign. I want to play with the Heat too. I dont care if I'm a benchwarmer. Lol...I wanted him to stay in Cleveland and have the spotlight for himself. Or go to Chicago...

is Mayor of Farmville
Maan...I feel stupid. I should've seen this coming.

After all...Even though Wade has been the superman of the Heat, Wade's got the best talent out of any of the teams out there. Even without Bosh, the Heat already have a damn deep roster -- Beasley? Mario Chalmers? Daequan cook? Those guys are bonafide ballers if I may say so.

Bosh on board, and LeBron on board, and Pat Riley taking over once more and working his magic?

HOT DAMN!!! This, ladies and gentlemen, is a SHAKEUP!!! :anime:

But seriously...Cleveland did the best they could to surround the King with the best possible talent. But....They still couldn't get it done. And I think they had their chance this past season...They could have and should have gotten past the Celtics....but they didn't.

As for New York....Sorry, Punk, but I really didn't think the Knicks have the personnel to get LeBron the coveted ring.

As for the Clips...Obviously disappointed that They didn't get a major major player. But I don't care. LeBron picked the best team for him, and that's the Heat. ^_^

Kuuguitar
He figures that that sacrificing his spotlight for a better crack at a championship is a good move, I guess.

Not that it would deflate his ego.

^ Lakers vs Heat for Finals?

Kuuguitar
The results should be interesting.

Seriously if the Heat fail to make it to the Finals I am so gonna laugh.

#MissionMiami
lebronjames-0628jpg-2e330139b6c23049_large.jpg
2mpcx04jpg.gif

Kuuguitar
It's three egos all competing for the ball. Will LeBron's Ego pull through?

Some kind of Beast mode
lol Prince.

TB, They don't have Big egos though, it should be fine.