Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Just looked it up... Abe Hiroshi, huh? Seems to be a different kind of role than he often gets, for sure. I'll have to put it on my "to watch" list. :thumbs:

Oh you'll like it for sure! Just finished it last night and Wow is all I've got to say! I'm just sad that it had to end early! :(

Kagayaki Power
Heh, I like it! Cute and spoiled! :thumbs:

Six days?? I may have to hate you, now. :redface2:
yeeees well it's all the work on one prof. she didn't want to teach on thur or friday... so we worked to get class canceled on thurs for our other one.. and then monday is observance day... so no school newayz... and then she was like.. if we finish today... no class on tuesday!... and we finished <333

heehee yaaay i just exchanged my old starter set frames for my projs ^^v

ahha they're so nice <3 i was going to use a 40% off coupon.... but i didn't notice that it didn't start wokring until sunday.... so i was like :( put it back then :(((((( and they were like....... okay since u used a 40% off coupon earlier (for the one i was returning) i'll use one for the one u're doing right now so u dont' have to come back :D and i was like "thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooou <3333" so i got 3 more poles fro only $10 ^^v

alsoooo i finally have a/c in my car again ^___________________^

aaaand i went to see the sparklie vampies too while i was waiting for my car XD ......... i liked this one ^^v ....but then again the 3rd book was my fav anyways heehee aaand i got a coupon for a free soda, and my friend got one for a small popcorn... so we were all set ^_______________^

aaand i came back.. and my cable is working again! \^o^/ yaaaaaaaay

today was a very good day ^^v

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Wow, your day sounds oodles better than mine! I went to work. :loltongue:

Though tomorrow I go to AX after my martial arts class, so that should be fun. And I maaaay be skipping church to go again on Sunday... :sweat:

I haven't seen all of Ryuki, and I still noticed. :p

XD I dunno, I think it's funnier if you've seen it and then you go "Hey, wait. I remember that street!"

Wow, your day sounds oodles better than mine! I went to work. :loltongue:

Though tomorrow I go to AX after my martial arts class, so that should be fun. And I maaaay be skipping church to go again on Sunday... :sweat:

Sounds better than mine too.

I'm going to AX Saturday & Sunday too. I wasn't really all enthusiastic about going this year and the guests are kind of eh. Plus I'm going to Japan next month, so that's even better than AX.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Better than mine...

All I did was go to summer school, grab lunch at BK & for the past seven hours I've just been stalking this website because I literally have nothing else to do...

Plus, if I hide in my room, they'll all think I'm sleeping & will not disturb me. :coolshades:

You people have got to be kidding me! I'm unemployed & can, unfortunately, do nothing.

My martial arts class: I am the sensei & the student...

My trip to Japan: hanging out here...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I feel ya on the unemployed thing. I was unemployed for a bit over four months last year. Thought I was going to go insane.

And Yilei, you're going to AX too? I'm thinking of bringing along/wearing my new Blade belt that I got... Yeah, I'm that kind of geek. :laugh:

I'm thinking of buying myself a small camera to take with me to Japan later this year. I've got a larger one that I've had for quite a few years, but would like one that's easier to slip in and out of a pocket. :hmm:

XD Yeah, I was thinking of wearing my ShinkenGreen jacket and bringing the Wood Spear I bought last week just because some shop in Little Tokyo happened to have it and I'd been wanting to get it since last year. They also had Rekka Daizantou, but I didn't really want it. =X The only thing that would have been nice about getting it would've been to get Kotoha and Mako's Hiden discs, but I would've much rather have had their weapons.

Oh yah and apparently yesterday there was a Super ShinkenRed! My friend sent me a picture on my phone. :laugh:

I got another camera for myself this year too, but only because it was on sale. =X I swear by the time I leave this company I'm going to have a collection of blue cameras.

Also, I noticed they *just* started selling a powder blue case that I kind of want to get to blue pimp out my camera gear.

And then maybe I'll find Piplup stickers in Japan to stick all over my cameras too.

Kagayaki Power
haha just finished taking an online quiz :D

yay for making a google doc and collaborating to finish the quiz together XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.