Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Kabuto was just reissued last month. TheBee and Zectrooper SHADOW this month.

On the issue of reissues...

29vjhx3.jpg

YOWZA.

If this ends up cheaper then how much I paid for Rising Mighty Kuuga before. :shakefist

It will be. But you paid more to have it faster. :anime:
It should cost like 525 shipping + 3000 + 700 yen middleman fee. Don't worry I feel your pain but I also feel good at not having to worry about this exclusive. :buttrock:

If this ends up cheaper then how much I paid for Rising Mighty Kuuga before. :shakefist

It will be. But you paid more to have it faster. :anime:
It should cost like 525 shipping + 3000 + 700 yen middleman fee. Don't worry I feel your pain but I also feel good at not having to worry about this exclusive. :buttrock:

Lol... nothing new in my case... have experienced once myself...

Paid SG$90 for some myth cloth exclusive... The price slowly went up to SG$120 and more...

Then, boom... Released in one of our local toy fairs... SG$40....

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
Lol... nothing new in my case... have experienced once myself...

Paid SG$90 for some myth cloth exclusive... The price slowly went up to SG$120 and more...

Then, boom... Released in one of our local toy fairs... SG$40....

Holy crap, what SCM was that? Aries Shion 2 pack?

Holy crap, what SCM was that? Aries Shion 2 pack?

the one I was talking about is Appendix Gemini OCE...

They didn't manage to sell out the stocks... Ended up at some local store's shelves.... Same thing happened in separate Bandai events in China and HK...

Aries Shion Asia Edition was one another classic example...

Before it was re-released to Japan mass via webstore, the price was at average of 16000 yen at YAJ...

soon after webstore re-release it, the price cant even pass 12000 yen mark...

sorry for being a little off topic... but this could be a good experience to share with everyone... :)

Last edited:
now Nerd Emperor
I didn't bother with that CyCy & JoJo set but now that I see Joker being featured in the new movie with the Lost Driver, this would be the first event exclusive I'm interested in.

So it is 100% absolutely guaranteed that Joker will be re-released later on?

In Justice, We Trust!
I didn't bother with that CyCy & JoJo set but now that I see Joker being featured in the new movie with the Lost Driver, this would be the first event exclusive I'm interested in.

So it is 100% absolutely guaranteed that Joker will be re-released later on?

Most likely...if the pre order price isn't all that expensive though, you might as well get it when Yokatta has it up for pre order.

Status
Not open for further replies.