Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
If only I had Sokichi Narumi to fight crime and find my pets that run away from me. Skull is bamf though.

Matrix of Leadership
Skull is so awesome. Someone said that he is their favorite movie Rider. I hav eto 100% agree. Serisouly, who even COMPARES or COMES CLOSE to comparing to Skull. Lets see.....

G4: No
Femme:NO
Ryuuga: I like Ryuuga, but no.
Verde(Special): NOOO
Psyga: Psyga is u[p there as one of my favorites, might have been the best....but no.
Orga: No.
Glaive: HELL NO
Lance: HELL NO
L'Arc: NOOOOO
Kabuki: No where close
Tanki: No
Nishiki: He was pretty sweet. Also up there, but no where close.
Habataki: NOO
Kirmeki: Ehhhh no.
Keitaros: No
Hercus: He was cool, but no.
Cacussus: Badass. He could give Skull a run.....Nah nevermind no he couldn't
Gaoh: No
Yu-Ki: No
New Den O-As well up there, probably 3 behind Caucasss, and of course Skull.
Rey: I found him not interesting, and everytime I saw him, I thought it was Taiga everytime.
Arc: How the hell you even Became Arc? Your bat was a Robot, but your powers were mystical.....weird.....
Kivarra, or is it Kivalla, or Kiva-la: See she can't count. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE RIGHT WAY TO SPELL HER NAME! NOOOO!!

Skull is pure awesome. And so glad he was introduced in the KR world. I love him:)

Last edited:
Loving skull after the video, really? This guy was amazing the moment he appeared on screen.

Kuuguitar
Awesome master, Soukichi is.

And with KR Joker right around the corner, Shotaro's following his Oyassan's footsteps...

I just taught of something. Kamen Rider W may be donning the white fedora in the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.