Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not impressed right now...
Stephanie Brown is my new favorite comic book character.

And I want this action figure:

BatmanRebornBatgirl.jpg

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
That is a gorgeous figure. I like her costume, that's a pretty neat color combination.

Last edited:
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Two words: Drama Queen. I don't need that kind of ****.

I refused to dating black chicks. I happen to fare so well with white and asian women. They know how to treating their man right, treating them like king. Without having to playing as Drama Queens.

You see, when I got in the fighting with black chick, she got that bitchy attitude, my blood was shot up, all the way to the roof! Stress is not good for me, so I don't want to die that YOUNG.

1276627485936.jpg

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl

Must we quote the post again? :redface2:

:thumbs: Nice! What did you guys eat?

Speaking of you ladies...are we getting a second podcast anytime soon?

Pizza! In Koreatown... Could have gone wild with the strange toppings, but decided to go for Hawaiian instead. :loltongue:

As for the podcast, we're hoping to record in the next week or so, but when it gets done is anybody's guess.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Heh, here I am up late on my birthday typing a cover letter for a new job.

I'm really hoping I at least get an interview, I could really use this job. It's full-time with full health and dental coverage, plus 7:30AM-4:30PM hours. Pretty much what I've wanted. I absolutely hate having to try and hype myself up in these things, but it's what you have to. Honestly, I'd rather have someone else write it for me.

Only thing is, if I get this, I doubt I'd be able to be around for much of the night crew. :disappoin

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Pizza! In Koreatown... Could have gone wild with the strange toppings, but decided to go for Hawaiian instead. :loltongue:

Funny... I was just mentionning to my colleague how I could go for pizza, specifically Hawaiian and that I wanted to get some tomorow! :laugh:

Its DESTINY Blade Dancer! DESTINY I tell you! :anime:

No doubt about it, I need to rush to California and ask you to marry me :laugh:

As for the podcast, we're hoping to record in the next week or so, but when it gets done is anybody's guess.

Aw man. I can't wait for this. I love the podcasts and I also like girly conversations (jesus, how camp 0_O ) so it's kind of a double plus!
Do you record these podcasts through Skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.