Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Hey guys, I wanted to make a thread abotu where Tokusatsu movies fit compared to their actual series. Even if they are alternate tellings and seem to fit nowhere, they have to be put SOMEWHERE in the series (things need to be seen before seeing certain movies). So, let's try and make a definite list so everyone's not confused anymore :laugh:

Super Sentai

Kamen Rider

Kamen Rider
Kamen Rider vs Shocker - between episodes 51 and 52

Kamen Rider X
Five Riders vs King Dark - Between 26 and 27

Kamen Rider Den-O
Ore Tanjou - Between 27 and 28
Climax Deka - After Den-O
Sabara, Den-O - After Den-O
Cho Den-O - After Den-O :p, between between episodes 15 and 16 of Decade
Cho Den-O Trilogy - After series

Kamen Rider Decade
Chou Den-O - between episodes 15 and 16
All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - between 29 and 30
Rider War - After the series
Cho Den-O Series - After series

Kamen Rider Double/W
Begins Night - after episode 10 before episode 13

Ultraman

Nexus
THE NEXT - 5 years after series (timeline wise)

Mebius
Ultraman Mebius & Ultraman Brothers - after episode 24

Tomica Hero

Rescue Force
Rescue the Mach Train! - after episode 39

Miscellaneous

Last edited:
Aronbafon
Actually All Riders is prior to the series ending, as they refer to events in All Riders vs. Daishocker in Movie Wars 2010.

Mad Skillz
The Rescue Force movie is after episode 39, I believe Mebius' movie takes place after 24.

Heroes are forever
Let me add a few more.

Kamen Rider

Kamen Rider (well, this seemed redundant xD)
Kamen Rider vs Shocker - between episodes 51 and 52
Kamen Rider vs Hell Ambassador - Between 77 and 78 (I'm not sure about this one)

Kamen Rider X
Five Riders vs King Dark - Between 26 and 27

Kamen Rider Kabuto
God Speed Love - Before the series. Even though it's an AU, it's fun to begin this way.

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
Kamen Rider Kabuto
God Speed Love - Before the series. Even though it's an AU, it's fun to begin this way.

Yeah but if you know NOTHING of Kabuto, isn't that movie gonna be confusing :laugh: Kinda like watching the Double movie even though it's a prequel :sweat:

In Justice, We Trust!
I'd like to feel as though Double's porition of all Riders belongs somewhere in the 10-15 area.

Because it feels like it could fit in as a stand alone double episode, if you take out all the Decade stuff. By episode 10, we're already familiar with most of the Double cast and story at that point.

Heroes are forever
Yeah but if you know NOTHING of Kabuto, isn't that movie gonna be confusing :laugh: Kinda like watching the Double movie even though it's a prequel :sweat:
Heh, you could be right about that. We should remind to the viewer: ''Remember boy, this is non-canon, and you're just watching this for fun... for the hell of it! The actual story begins at Episode 1''
Begin's Night is not a prequel, it has a flashback scene explaining more about the first scene's events, but most of the movie takes place in the ''present''.

BTW, will you add the Cho Den-O Trilogy? Or is it already covered with ''Chou Den-O'' only?

Ore, Sanjou!
considering the end of the series, I think Den-O & Kiva is AU, since there were no hints at it during the series, and those events aren't mentioned afterwards. Besides that, what is implied in Final Countdown is that when Kohana and the Taros were going to visit Ryotaro, it was the first time they would see him since they departed after defeating Kai.

what makes the Cho Den-O series canon in comparison Kotaro and Teddy, and as Igadevil stated in his review of Episode Blue, that movie contains various flashbacks to Final Countdown