Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

I was talking about Zordon's son being the GoseiRed following his father's footsteps... maybe it would be cool if his son was GoseiKnight.

#MissionMiami
Can Zordon just be dead? I swear he is resurrected more than Biggie and Tupac.

He may be the founding father but the giant floating head thing is very old. No need to focus any continuity.

Can Zordon just be dead? I swear he is resurrected more than Biggie and Tupac.

He may be the founding father but the giant floating head thing is very old. No need to focus any continuity.

It actually makes me want to be sick how much people want to force the show into continuity. Seriously...

Can we just not have a strong series that stands by itself?

#MissionMiami
If you want continuity, use it with a character that is more recent. You could easily add continuity between Cam from Ninja Storm and Shinkenger. Hell, even go as far as Wild Force with Goseiger.

Zordon and Alpha are not relevant. They ended an era with them at In Space. Let's keep it that way.

Banned
I don't like the idea of having Zordon returns nor Zordon's son being Goseiknight, I rejected that!

Stop with those fantasy ideas!

Banned
But why do fans wanting to see Zordon returns?! He died saving the universe from evil in "PRIS"! End of discussion!

Zordon ordered Andros to destroyed his tube, so he can dissolve all evil away in the universe! There's no way that he would returns in next adaption of Tensou Sentai Goseiger! Just leave at it!

#MissionMiami
Why you ask? Because most PR fans would have sex with Zordon. He's like the Hanna Montana of the fandom.

#MissionMiami
I'm telling you, if the PR fans were in control they would dedicate Easter sunday to Zordon too.