Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually dont remember which was my very 1st Figuart. It was, though, one between Ichigo and V3, because I remember I ordered it and immediately after made a new thread here at HJU -the original Figuarts talkin thread, the one that we lost sometime ago, before the server switchin. So, yeah, one of those.

ヒビキラッ☆
So what were the first Figuarts you guys bought?

My favorite Imagin, Urataros! :D

Sorry if these have already been posted before...
456aa526.jpg
1cfacfa3.jpg
9d4d2705.jpg
c0010153.jpg

dude nerdisms thats what you are
i finally saw begin's night and i'm regretting not getting skull now rawr..........

Lurker
I'm glad to see he is able to rev his belt. It makes him so worth the money :D

HAHA DEEZE NUTS I GOT HIM :D

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
My package for Punchhopper arrived, and was surprised he came with 3 of the Decade cards (Wasn't expecting him to be included in the campaign).

I'm actually wonderign what to do with them now, seeing that I probably won't be buying any further figuarts at least until Faiz comes out (or by some miracle/curse I bend over backwards and get somehtign eles). The card holder doesn't seem to work very well with Figma/Revoltech stands (I don't have Tamashii stands), and just three cards is...well, lacking.

I'm considering mailing them to one of you guys for free, just not sure to whom.

I'm up for it... Thanks.

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
My 1st Figuart was Ksatria Baja Hitam, eh, Kamen Rider Black. Followed by Black RX. Then Agitos 3 forms.

And surprisingly, Accel have red joints!
I wanna slap the SHF's main designer's head.

should i get a kuuga or should i get a black rx?? i can't decide

When youre a Fan of Head articulation you should get Kuuga. His Head articulation is pretty awesome. And he has his cool thumbs up Hand.

But both are pretty awesome Figuarts Releases so either of them is fine:)

I have no idea how you don't remember your first figuart jeez you must buy all of them.

Well, actually i dont own each and every Figuart released, but I'm slowly buyin those I'm missin, because I like to have them all. At the moment, without those that I'm waitin for, I think i've got a 35/40 Figuarts. I should check and count them someday, so I can make a "here are my Figuarts list that no one cares about" ^__^
Just like the new Ultraman figure line startin later this month [I'm talkin of ULTRA-ACT, if you're wonderin] - I already have the intention to buy all of its releases.

Regardin the "cant remember" thing, it's my memory's fault. Long story short, it's fucked up. I forget everything, always. Examples: if you ask me my mother's name before she married, I have to check, cause I cant remember it. I dont remember how old is my sis. And so on.
So it's perfectly normal -at least for me- that I dont remember which was my 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.