Status
Not open for further replies.
Webslinger
^ Thx GS, that pic is adding more hype for me.....I can't wait for this show to air :shakefist

Some of those Digimon highly resemble the ones in the first two seasons lol.

The new Tendou Souji
Other than the fact that I like its revolver arm (I'm pretty sure it was edited out in America like BomberNanimon, but hey, I don't watch Data Squad. Just Savers. =D),

Nah, they kept it just changed the bullet sfx to laser sounds (and changed Believer to techno beats)

Savers: I, for one, thought punching Digimon was badass. Except for ShineGreymon, Agumon's new evolutions were really cool to me....um...Savers didn't really do a lot for me in the opinion department. Just kinda came and went. Had some good fights though.

I'm surprised people can say they hate Savers after stuff like this :loltongue::
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZljOKJRis[/ame]

(especially love how they mention those random filler fights at the beginning and make them important)

I wonder if we'll get normal digimon evolutions for the core 3. Adventure 02 managed to squeeze it in after armor evolutions.

They got to adult form before jumping to Jogress shinka.

Maybe after ShoutmonX4 the core 3 get adult evolutions

Then the adult forms form a new mecha.

Nah, they kept it just changed the bullet sfx to laser sounds (and changed Believer to techno beats)

And they left the attack name, "Trident Revolver," as is, as well. The "Bombernanimon/Citramon" thing was the only real major change of that nature, which it being a "filler" episode, wasn't that much of a loss (the end result seemed to make a point of lampshading the edit, purposely going a bit over-the-top).

Something that I've been wondering about: What use, or why is there, "2 second long commercials"? Isn't that the equivalent of a blipvert? Can it really make any dent in actually "advertising the show" to it's intended audience?

Now, count up your crimes!
I'd so want those toys. *_* Too bad that Bandai of America will inevitably ruin them like what they did with the Adventure 02 sets. >(

PARTY HARD
I actually liked the Tamers toys by Bandai of America. The figures, not the.....ugh.....Digivolving toys. My Growmon>MegaloGrowmon never worked right, the tails on my Kyuubimon>Taomon kept coming off, and the same for the ears on my Galgomon>Rapidmon.

The figures though, I only got MegaloGrowmon with blades of awesome, Taomon with talismans of useless, Rapidmon with missiles of awww, and Cyberdramon with removable armor parts that enhanced imagination and roleplaying.

And then I got Beelzebumon and Dukemon figures. The cape on Dukemon was annoying as ****, and I had a hard time with Beelzebumon's tail, but those figures were the sex.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Digimon Season 1-3 > Season 4 and 5.

There, I said it. :)

I thought season 4 was ok, I've seen few episodes and I wasn't interested with this show. Also, season 5 was terrible. I don't like the way they handled season 5. They ruined my favorite digimon, Agumon... :shakefist That poor Agumon....

PARTY HARD
Personally, I like the new Agumon. For these reasons.

GeoGreymon.gif

This

and

VictoryGreymon.png

this.

Status
Not open for further replies.