Bandito Shake Cometh
mines upcoming, and I want to go, but not without a date. Problem there is that I'm not good at talking to girls and I don't know what girl would say yes to me. it's not that I'm a jerk who treats girls, but I'm not good at talking to them, and I've never been on a date in my life.
Don't believe the hype, prom really isn't a huge deal. Just find some friends to go with and have a fun time.

Last time I looked it wasn't required to have sex during prom night.

But strongly encouraged.

Fear the glasses!!
Didn't go. Went to a wedding instead then went to the Senior midnight to dawn bash hosted by the school.

^ This, except I went to the opening Midnight Premier of Star Wars Redone with a friend. Prom's overrated IMHO, but if you went and enjoyed it, more kudos to you. :thumbs:

My friends went to the shore, got a hotel that had cheap booze and even cheaper accomodations. Leaky ceilings and whatnot. Yeah, no thanks. College formals were much more fun and Senior Gala was awesome for both HS and College.

Never did go to prom in my high school. It wasn't because I wasn't interested, I had to focus on my grades at that time.

i didnt go to my prom either i graduate HS like 3 month before prom even started lol

Super Moderator
Never did go to prom in my high school. It wasn't because I wasn't interested, I had to focus on my grades at that time.

choose-two.jpg

As for me, I just don't sleep in high school and now. :sweat: