Theres 10 Groups so far, pick and choose!

Your probably like. Sa1! aren't there 11 Heisei series?
If you watched Decade, they hand no "monster", just borrowed from each series.
Sa1! Isn't the Dai/Super Shocker Minions considered monsters?
They're minions.They barely count.

Nice post!!
The Dopants have only recently unseated the Grongi for me, but both villain groups are pretty similar. I like the Heisei Rider villains that build from the basic premise of humans choosing to act like monsters. This is a lot more literal with the Dopants than the Grongi so that may be why I like them more.

It stinks.
Even though, I like the concept of humans turning into monster (so yeah, I like the Dopants). I like the Fangires as well; the stain-glass designs were terrific.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Daishocker. :D

Though barring that, Undead. Excellent designs all around. The lower-ranks are pretty standard Heisei monster-o-the-week business (dick around menacingly and kill lots of people) but better than usual. The higher-level ones were awesome. Isaka is the man.

FYI, The Unknowns have a name, "The Lords".
Only SAUL/MPD call's them Unknown's.

And worms are separated into two types, Native and Worm, and there are 93484353 Makamou variants such as the Summer w/e.

Get Over it.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Orphenochs

I first got into the Heisei Kamen Riders through Kiva as my first series to watch.......but when I watched Faiz, I can see where the origins of the "Good Monster/Evil Monster" concept in Kamen Rider came about. The Orphenochs basically set the premise in Kamen Rider for this, considering Orphenocs are evolved version of Humans and they were portrayed in the show to have their own free will like their pre-evolved counterparts, the Humans themselves.

I mean if it wasn't for the Orphenocs in Kamen Rider 555.............the Joker Undead Hajime wouldn't have been portrayed the way we saw him in Blade, the idea of having both Kagami's comrade from ZECT to be a good-hearted Worm/Native as well as Tendou's blood-related sister Hiyori to be a good-hearted Worm, and on top of that the Fangires from Kiva themselves seem to be a parody of the Orphenocs in 555 with having some Fangires with human-like intentions (Queen Fangire Maya,Taiga, Mio, and in a sense Wataru b/c he's half Fangire).

That's why the Orphenocs are my preferred favorites, they set the standard for a majority of the modern day kaijins in Kamen Rider.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
It is, and will always be Orphenochs for me. Pretty nasty. Although Dopants are pretty close.

School Days
I'm really liking the Dopants. They all have interesting powers and names, like the Liar Dopant and the Zone Dopant(which kinda made me go wtf?):laugh: