Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Ep 33 - I'm so glad I avoid spoiler threads/upcoming ep summaries because this episode really rocked not knowing what was going on 'til the very end. As soon as W was fighting in "Yesterday", I knew it was to assasinate Saeko and I was like HOLLLY ****!. But what really kicked my ass was the revelation at the end with the girl being Nazca's sister... DUN DUN DUN!.

Gonna watch the 2nd part today.

CycloneJoker Xtreme is definatley cool but I found it takes too damn long for Shotaro & Philip to load all of those Gaia Memories. I'm still with FangJoker.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I've got one question, What sort of Dopant is this?

01-1.jpg

I can tell it's insectoid, but what is it?

I saw the preview and it was an H memory so I think it's Hopper. But it looks more like Cockroach's cousin X3

'Kay, it changed!
That's a very big accusation you've got there, you even have his pictures and everything. Kinda like a stalker

Question is, why should we believe you? How do we know if you're not just some troll out to ruin rgreg/ Demize?

because as you can see in my post and links,he really did scam us, and the account numbers and messages from us all,he even deleted us in his friendlist on FB and block us so that we cant trace him ....easy for you to say that we/i am a stalker,,because the scam didnt happen on you,,:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

That's a very big accusation you've got there, you even have his pictures and everything. Kinda like a stalker

Question is, why should we believe you? How do we know if you're not just some troll out to ruin rgreg/ Demize?

and oh,,forgot to tell you everyone here in the philippines especialy here in manila already knows his modus operandi,,just wanna share some light on you guys,,if you want to know more about the insident well just look up the incident here "Filipino HJUers Kai"

'Kay, it changed!
because as you can see in my post and links,he really did scam us, and the account numbers and messages from us all,he even deleted us in his friendlist on FB and block us so that we cant trace him ....easy for you to say that we/i am a stalker,,because the scam didnt happen on you,,:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Easy dude, don't lose your cool. Just sayin this cause you should have complained to the admin and not to the people. I'm not saying that he didn't scam you, it's kinda suspicious, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.