I haven't seriously watch through Hibiki, but I want to ask are the riders Oni when they're born or soon human become oni?

Heroes are forever
FFS people, use the hide or spoiler tags.

As for the question, it depends on which belt we're talking about.
I believe almost of the Heisei Rider belts can be destroyed, and as for the Showa ones, they might be damaged, but not destroyed, if you want to get rid of the Rider, you have to aim for him completely.
Shin would laugh at this.

Kuuguitar
Also, Amazon won't be defeated by aiming at his belt. Same goes with Diend.

Eye See You
I'm wondering if a Rider Belt can be destroyed. I haven't seen any villains who concentrates on destroying the belt rather than defeating the Riders. I know Scissors' belt was destroyed but aside from that...

The DecaDriver was destroyed in Great Rider War 2010.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Yeah kabuto's belt was destroyed but it magically repaired itself, and decades belt was also destroyed completely but was restored when tsukasa was restored. I haven't many other examples of belt destruction but I'm guess the more technology based riders can have their belts destroyed.

IIRC Black's kingstone was destroyed by crisis in the 1st ep of RX but was restored and evolved by the Sun...

They never actually said it was destroyed, all they said was that they "blocked his transformation" and then threw kotaro into space.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Pretty much any of them can be damaged and presumably destroyed, though it's questionable how effective it really is with some of the older ones. They've thrown everything in the book at them over the years and it seldom does more than slow them down.

I know it's comics, but Kamen Rider Spirits seriously goes apeshit with the belt destruction, and everybody's still going strong.

[HIDE]V3's gets severely damaged and even after Riderman patches it up, he blows it out using the 26th Secret when he's got no choice. And Kazami is so badass he's still up and running after that! Wielding Riderman's machine gun arm (it's a long story) since he can't turn into V3 anymore. Muraeda's as much of a diehard trad fan as I am though, so I'm sure he'll put the toys back in the box by the end, and has planned out some way to fix it.[/HIDE]

Also, in the recently-concluded flashback storyline of New Kamen Rider Spirits

[HIDE]Soon after they first met, Rider 2 gets shot right through his belt, but he lives on, and Rider 1 fixes him up. And this apparently is why he's later got the TRC logo on the opening panel thingies since.[/HIDE]

Onigiri Rider
They never actually said it was destroyed, all they said was that they "blocked his transformation" and then threw kotaro into space.

but im definitely sure it was damaged