Status
Not open for further replies.
Webslinger
That would be a cool tack for them to take with it, and a part of me thinks that's what they're going for. Maybe we'll just have three discrete villain groups, each taking up 16-episode arcs.

Personally I think a theme like that would be more convincing with more villain groups in shorter arcs (maybe 6-8 episodes apiece), but that might have been too much for their budget, with the costume considerations and all.

I actually wouldn't have a problem with different villain groups but it probably would be too much for their budget. Hopefully they'll make the new set of villians more evil than the last (but I did enjoy the Mons Drake group).

Webslinger
You're definitely right. I keep using "I see what they're trying to do" as just enough for me to like the show a lot, but instead I should look for more and dissect the episodes more.

Anyone see the longer preview for next weeks ep? I got goosebumps. Dereputa coming after everyone one by one like that is crazy. I'd be shocked out of my mind. That's some scary **** if you think about it.

Plus from the preview, I actually think Epic 16 will be Hamao/Aguri's coming out party as far as acting goes.

I was thinking HORROR MOVIE after that preview because everyone was getting sliced up without showing the monster or murderer

And Aguri...I still have hope for him.

Epic 16 definitely is epic-looking. Derepta is back right? But it looks like there're gonna be new vilains too...

Anyway, I refuse to believe Bladerun's dead. Brillaint villain dead in such an unflattering manner = wtf. so yeah no. he's alive, somewhere.

and is anyone else surprised that Alata's "Red Break" dealt such a huge blow on Mons Drake? I mean, it really shows how strong he really is.

Webslinger
^ I agree, there's no way that Mr.Blue is dead, he's just too smart for that and it would be a stupid end for him. And yes Alata is awesome and is now officially one of my favorite Reds. Who knows, he'll probably be at the top of my list soon :coolshades:

Some kind of Beast mode
Damn, y'all never heard of the Goseiger Episode summaries thread have ya...lol

Webslinger
:laugh:

lol So these are your villain nicknames now? Mr.Red, Mr.Blue, and Mr. Fat. :laugh:
lol yeah, it's either because I forget their names or I'm just to lazy to type it in :laugh: but I like my nicknames so I'm going to continue with them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.