that's pretty old news, they've been selling those for a couple months now i believe.

PARTY HARD
I didn't even know they started selling them already. I thought those were just previews of what's to come.

Edit: Other than the Den-O Belts, Kiva Belts, DecaDriver, and Double Belts (when I'm using "Belts" as a term to reference the entire series, including the title Riders and secondary Riders) as listed on the site, can these extensions work on the following Belts as well?

Blay Buckle
Hopper Zecter

And I saw on CS Toys that there are Legend Rider Series extensions. Are they different from the regular ones, because CS Toys has them listed as two separate products.

Last edited:
dx version extenders only works on Den-O and up DX belts. there should be a LRS version extenders, but only work for the LRS version belts (smaller in width).

PARTY HARD
Oh, so the LRS extenders are smaller by width than the regular extenders?

So the DS extenders wouldn't work with a Blay Buckle? :disappoin

Mr. Kamen Rider
They did release these a while ago, but it was a limited run; good to see they brought them back out.

The DX strap is said to work with belts going back to the DX Den-O's. It also works with the Legend Rider Den-O for some reason, and the Legend Rider Zeronos belt (which basically is a retooled DX one) I don't know about anything before that.