Status
Not open for further replies.
Press release

http://www.bandai.co.jp/press/images/3/56876.pdf

The Cross Loader is going to be around 70 bux, but it is in color, and looks like it can do a whole lot. Has some MP3 functions according to other sources. I knew it was a mic:)

The idea is to collect the action figures with barcodes- Cross Figure Series, and the Cards I think, and scan those digis into your digivice. The name for the "digimon gattai" has been revealed to be "DigiCross".

I'll try and translate the summary at the bottom.

Kamen Rider Meta
^^BUY OUR FIGURES! BUY THEM NOW! SCAN THEM AND THE CARDS INTO THE DCDASS!

WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING THIS SHOW? SCAN THEM NAOOOOOOO! :p

Kamen Rider Meta
Digimonxroswars_poster.png

TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS

I wondering is ShoutmonX4 level in Ultimate or Adult? Black digimon behind Nene also does looks like Ultimate level. :hmm:

Is not that odd to introduce Ultimate Level in the first arc.

Kamen Rider Meta
I hereby cast my prediction of Nene being the eventual "Broken Bird" of the series. She is voiced by Houko Kuwashima, who has voiced (let's see)

Flay, Stella, Rose from FMA1 (wow...), Quon from RahXephon and Kaiba (from Kaiba). All those have gotten pretty broken over the course of their series

Also, she usually plays soft-spoken characer like Tomoyo from Clannad or Leele from Gravion.

Nice post!!
Chosen Children usually have nobody seiyuu. So it won't be Houko Kuwashima, it'll be a nobody sound-alike about 15 to 20 years younger and infinitely cheaper.

Kamen Rider Meta
Wait, you do know the cast was announced right?

Taiki - Minami Takayama
Shoutmon - Chika Sakamoto
Akari - Ryoko Shiraishi
Zenjirou - Daisuke Kishio
Kiriha - Takeshi Kusao
Nene - Houko Kuwashima

Which means:

Taiki=Conan Edogawa (the lady singer of Two-Mix)
Shoutmon=the voice of the first Agumon
Akari=Hayate Ayasaki
Zenjirou=Kaname Kuran/Van (from Zoids)
Kiriha=Trunks
Nene=A lot of people. But she was also Sango in Inuyasha

These aren't exactly nobodys.

Nice post!!
I didn't, no. So I look at this cast and I'm seeing Typecast Veteran Desperate For Something New (a.k.a. why Souichiro Hoshi played Masaru), Franchise Stand-By (a.k.a. Han Keiko for Sailor Moon), Nobody, Nobody, Classy Veteran Who's Slumming It, and... Houko Kuwashima, what the hell.

My only thought is that after her gross overexposure in Gundam SEED, her career has entered the sort of painful decline that fellow 90s hot seiyuu Megumi Hayashibara clearly began drifting into this decade (Pocket Monsters aside).

There is a point in time where she never, ever would've appeared in a show like this. I wonder if the huge glut of new female seiyuu that the datesim/moe trend drives is accelerating the generally shorter lifespan of female seiyuu.

Anyway, this cast is probably vastly less interesting than the villain cast will be. Usually anybody who's worth a damn that's going to be in a kid's show will be in a villain role-- the first Digimon run had all sorts of noteworthy seiyuu show up in it.

God I hope they don't give Kuwashima a wanky angsty character. Not only is the type laughable and boring in Digimon, but she's not any good at playing the type. I give her credit for being a female seiyuu with multiple ranges, but her actual acting has just never been all that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.