Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Now i'm half interested in trying out myself.
:laugh::laugh:

And i'd force the rest of the cast into doing a English version of Shirokujimuchuu Shinkenger too if i did get it :castlerock:

Do it! LOL

Yea, I am a member and I did click on the role name but, nothing would happen, even if i wanted to save my resume it wouldn't work. Shyt, it seems like I need another computer to do this.

try a different browser

Now, wouldn't that be something if the cast turns out to be members from HJU! :D Talk about epic.

Mad Skillz
I think people should send letter to the caster telling them how perfect I am for Princess Megan >.>.....

:sayin:
I'd totally do that, though I imagine they'd get all of 10 letters and think we're all weird.

Though, are you actually going to file for an audition? I kinda wanna try doing this, though, mostly likely next year for whatever the Goseiger adaptation is. I don't think there's anything wrong with a fan wanting to get in on something like this because, like you said, it's not going to push you into super huge stardom, so you aren't stealing a golden opportunity.

Zordon died !?!
I find it odd how ppl are bitchin' about how we're getting a white RED ranger.
I get it You wanted an Asain, so what if we're not. Be glad we're even getting
another season, weeks ago it looked like PR was dead now it's back and we should be thrilled.

BTW, not all Red rangers were white...
TJ (turbo) African-American
Shane (Ninja storm) Samoan
Jack (SPD) African-American
Nick (Mystic) Lebanese
Scott (RPM) African/ Aboriginal (?)

Hey, it's still too early, what if they don't even go with the samurai concept and instead just makin' something else like
"Power Rangers-Sword Strikers" or something and have no real mention to samruai culture. Like RPM to Go-onger's eco/pollution-theme,
Space- Mega's computer theme or MMPR s2- Dairanger's Chinese theme. Wouldn't be the first time, huh?

For all we know (and I give complete creidt to Big_Pun for this idea), the series could very well turn out to be a space-themed season.
Why are you assuming she has to be Japanese? The casting sheet calls for actors of any ethnicity. This princess could be white, black, Latino, Asian, Middle-Eastern, anything. Hell, she may not even be Earthen. She could easily be royalty from another planet, perhaps where the powers originated from, which would be an easy way to explain any Ranger-related kanji if the producers choose to take an MMPR approach to the Sentai instead of a Time Force approach. Just call them alien symbols or something.