Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Banned
Oh I feel you trust me, I can see her as Mako also, It's that I saw a pic of FQ one day and when I saw her height, I immediately said Kotoha in my head. lol My memory of her height could be wrong though.

Again, no offense to FQ, but i can't see her playing a 14-16 year old girl.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Oh, I see. That's good, that's good. Definitely go with what you are best at of course.

I got 2 quick questions though, I need to update, but really reformat my resume, what pattern/style do you use? Because, I don't have any experience so I can't list anthing for TV, Film, or commercials. But I have taken classes/courses, can list my hobbies, and my profile.

2nd question is, since i live in NY is there any point of submitting my resume in?

---

Oh I feel you trust me, I can see her as Mako also, It's that I saw a pic of FQ one day and when I saw her height, I immediately said Kotoha in my head. lol My memory of her height could be wrong though.

The website that you submit your info through has an automatic resume maker. But hurry, it's due by tomorrow.

There is no specified location, just that interviews will be done in LA. So definitely submit and in your comment box definitely state your easy ability to travel( ifyou have it) because then where your from wouldn't matter as much as your ability to get to LA for interviews. If the show was being shot in LA then living in New York would be an issue, but since it's not, then it's not too big of a deal.

Again, no offense to FQ, but i can't see her playing a 14-16 year old girl.

I'm relatively short haha But yeh I'm not as good with *really* young characters, but 16-30 is actually my range

Some kind of Beast mode
The website that you submit your info through has an automatic resume maker. But hurry, it's due by tomorrow.

There is no specified location, just that interviews will be done in LA. So definitely submit and in your comment box definitely state your easy ability to travel( ifyou have it) because then where your from wouldn't matter as much as your ability to get to LA for interviews. If the show was being shot in LA then living in New York would be an issue, but since it's not, then it's not too big of a deal.

I'm relatively short haha But yeh I'm not as good with *really* young characters, but 16-30 is actually my range

Alright, thanks. Plus btw if you look the part, for instance like a 16 year old girl then it shouldn't be that difficult, of course the older you are the harder it would be. But FQ aint old.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
i'm not trying to *****..but but does it have to be in NZ?? lol

That's the only tiny little thing that doesn't sit right with me.

Hey, as far as I'm concerned, it makes it more likely that we'll end up with a RPM teamup. If they had to fly entire casts across the ocean to film it, it'd *never* happen. As it is, it is merely unlikely.

I'm non union and have a resume >.>

<.<

>.>

**** it i'm gonna try

I'm torn between hoping you get it, and hoping that you don't, so it won't interfere with the Japan trip. :loltongue:

Wait wait wait!! Samurai Strike? Is that forreal!! OH MY GOD!!

I think Keith made that title up... Or whoever updated the news did, anyway.

Alright, thanks. Plus btw if you look the part, for instance like a 16 year old girl then it shouldn't be that difficult, of course the older you are the harder it would be. But FQ aint old.

LOL its really more my body that makes it difficult. I've got a very pin-up figure which makes casting for very young characters difficult.

I'm torn between hoping you get it, and hoping that you don't, so it won't interfere with the Japan trip. :loltongue:

Oh it wouldn't lol, if I actually got it, I would move the dates up

Some kind of Beast mode
LOL its really more my body that makes it difficult. I've got a very pin-up figure which makes casting for very young characters difficult.

Ahh I see. Too bad you can't pin-down. :disappoin lol

Yikes! I can't click on the role I want! Man, my computer is a ***** and a half.

Ahh I see. Too bad you can't pin-down. :disappoin lol

Yikes! I can't click on the role I want! Man, my computer is a ***** and a half.

Click the name then it should take you to update your info. Be advised you need an account and you need to input a lot of info and a pic first. Also the submission costs per role

Banned
Now i'm half interested in trying out myself.
:laugh::laugh:

And i'd force the rest of the cast into doing a English version of Shirokujimuchuu Shinkenger too if i did get it :castlerock:

Some kind of Beast mode
Click the name then it should take you to update your info. Be advised you need an account and you need to input a lot of info and a pic first. Also the submission costs per role

Yea, I am a member and I did click on the role name but, nothing would happen, even if i wanted to save my resume it wouldn't work. Shyt, it seems like I need another computer to do this.

Nope, cause filming is earlier than usual and they would have a lot of episodes ready for TV once December, January rolls around.
All right then. Though I still don't expect them to give us a sneak peek.