一貫献上!
Selling a few things. I will start listing off.

Kamen Rider Psyga Belt $100.00USD. Again was only put out on display, used once, it is complete with box, instructions and all parts.

Kamen Rider Garren Belt $55.00USD. Belt is new. Removed from box once. I mistakenly bought this when I was trying to buy a Leangle belt. It is complete with box, instructions and all parts. Willing to trade for a Trigger Magnum as long as it comes complete with the memory. Or a Leangle Belt.

DC Comic Lantern Rings. New and Unopened. I bought a good amount but dont need as many as I bought (Bought with my eyes and not my brain lol) $3.50USD each. I only have one extra of each ring except for Green which I am keeping. I have all the other 7 rings available. All rings $24.00USD

All items are come with free shipping and will be shipped as soon as payment is received or as soon as possible. You can contact me via pm, post here or my email Project_Zero_Ic@yahoo.com

Note: For all of those who want to trade I must have a feedback list and what not. I have already been scammed before and am very hesitant to trade.

Pics available at request. I might not be able to put them up tonight though. Thanks. :castlerock:

Last edited:
一貫献上!
Here are Pics:

Faiz and Psyga Belt:
244u1xy.jpg

Garren Belt:
34dg7jk.jpg

Lantern Rings:
24whegg.jpg

I am not sure how to take of the straps from the faiz belts so if some one can help me out that would be great.

Pictures were taken with DSi as thats the only camera i have available at the moment.

Lurker
I know on the CS version you have to gently pull and shimmy it out of there. it's kind of hard to do actually. I've just left mine in lol
don't know if it's the same for the DX

一貫献上!
I know on the CS version you have to gently pull and shimmy it out of there. it's kind of hard to do actually. I've just left mine in lol
don't know if it's the same for the DX

I see. Well ill figure it out. Im thinking i might have to take the buckle apart. Which shouldnt be too hard. Thanks!

一貫献上!
Updated first post.

Price drops made.

Other Wants:
My Garren Belt for your: Leangle Belt.
My Garren Belt for your: Den-O Belt.
My Garren Belt for your: Sodophone + Carrying Case.
My Garren Belt for your: Tensouder + Black Goseiger Cards.

一貫献上!
Updated first post.

Final Price drops as I will not go any lower.

Other Wants:
My Garren Belt for your: Sushi Changer

All Items are free shipping. Contact me posting, pm'ing me or emailing me at Project_Zero_Ic@yahoo.com Thanks.

Ok, I can't resist that Faiz belt at that price. PM'd.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
If you could save the Psyga belt for July. I can pay you. Little low on money now. But I give my absolute word that I will pay.

一貫献上!
Alright Kamen Rider Faiz Belt is Sold [Payment Pending] to Taku!

All other items still available