Anyone else would like to more toku from the 70's throughthe early 80's subbed?

Banned
They've done more than that, they're on 13 right now.

Can't speak for Changeman but if you check their forum they're waiting for DVD's before starting Zyuranger.

I was the source for Changeman with t-n. When I left their original source went with them. I very much doubt they will ever pick it back up. It's not new enough.

There is little chance they will ever sub zyuranger. Even if they get the R2's. I mean look at all the projects they have now that barely move.

There are tons of good series out there asking desperately to be subbed, and not only from the 70's/80's. I mean, we don't have any 90's sentai fully subbed in good quality, do we?

If you're only doing it for you, why bother releasing them to the fans?

Because I'm a nice guy. I like to share. It's like baking a batch of cookies and giving them to people. I'm not a hog. Or maybe a painter that paints a picture and thinks, hmm maybe other people would like this and gives it to a Gallery for people to admire. Maybe you can't understand because you're not like that.

Banned
Because I'm a nice guy. I like to share. It's like baking a batch of cookies and giving them to people. I'm not a hog. Or maybe a painter that paints a picture and thinks, hmm maybe other people would like this and gives it to a Gallery for people to admire. Maybe you can't understand because you're not like that.

When I release something sub or other wise it is because I want everyone else to see how great these shows are. I love them already, and I want others to see how much fun the different toku shows are. There are shows I have that I am releasing that I don't care for, but I know there are others out there that do care for them.

D

Dr Kain

It has been years since they subbed more Changeman, not to mention Zyuranger.
Dairanger is the only show that they are trying to finish at this point.

While I cannot speak on Changeman's behalve, the reason they are doing DaiRanger is because they are out on DVD in Japan. ZyuRanger will not be out until Sept.

I think many people who are used to the newer shows, are more negative towards fillers. And we have to agree that many of the old shows had tons of filler material. There were some extremely good episode arcs, and there were all the filler episodes that made up a good chunk of the series.

I disagree, as they are the same. Hell, DekaRanger was nothing but filler. There was not a single episode that did anything of a continuous story. Shows like KakuRanger, Liveman, Jetman, CarRanger, all have filler episodes, but most of the episodes were enjoyable nonetheless. Take KakuRanger for example. Even its worst episode (the one with the narrator guy that documents the Hana Ninjas) is better than 90% of the filler episodes from the Sentai series in the last 10 years. However, DaiRanger is 90% story arcs and 10% filler. Not to mention is the best Sentai, or Toku, ever made.

Some people are just not used to the old super-hero format. They want an ongoing story with drama that leaves them with a cliff-hanger every second episode.

I agree in the case of Kamen Rider. Black is my fourth favorite Rider show, but I prefer the continuous arcs of Kiva, Blade, and Ryuki over Black's formulaic process.

Though, it seems that there is a growing interest to see the Metal hero shows subbed. I think if someone started doing a Metalder or Janperson project, then it would gain a lot of interest.

I want the B-Fighter series subbed. I bought all five DVDs of B-Fighter Kabuto and I would love to see it subbed. A great show that was royally ****ed over in the states.

Thank you for subbing old series. Even though all new fans will be interested, your projects would be a treat for any fans who are interested

Cobra Unit reject
Yeah. I'd always wanted the Showa Kamen Rider series to be subbed in English by TVN.