Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

I have an idea for a Shinkenger adaptation. IF Saban decides to use footage from that for the 2011 series, I think the story should be Shinkenger, Yoroiden Samurai Troopers, and Ronin Warriors (the English dub) ALL ROLLED INTO ONE!

And call it Power Rangers: Shogun Dynasty

Sounds good?

If Power Rangers was still under Marvel, Shogun Warriors would also be a cool subtitle. Also, a callback to their Super Robot adaptation.

#MissionMiami
I just thought of something.

Isn't it funny how Saban buys Power Rangers when Sentai brings back the sliver lip mouthpiece which was always used in a Saban era season

In Justice, We Trust!
I just thought of something.

Isn't it funny how Saban buys Power Rangers when Sentai brings back the sliver lip mouthpiece which was always used in a Saban era season
Hrmmm...I wonder if Toei knew that Power rangers was going back to Saban then? Interesting.

#MissionMiami
I wouldn't be surprised. Considering alot of people said that Disney and Toei was not on the best terms.

I could see the Saban/Nick partnership affecting how Toei designs upcoming Sentai. I would kill to get another Timeranger suit design.

Some kind of Beast mode
Hrmmm...I wonder if Toei knew that Power rangers was going back to Saban then? Interesting.

I was wondering that also, and if the new series really is under production right now, then Toei & Saban kept their lips tighter then ever. Because this came by a huge surprise.

And since we got our sources, most of the time we're never really surprised. lol

Some kind of Beast mode
I wouldn't be surprised. Considering alot of people said that Disney and Toei was not on the best terms.

I could see the Saban/Nick partnership affecting how Toei designs upcoming Sentai. I would kill to get another Timeranger suit design.

A bunch of oddly pointed arrows?? lol

Some kind of Beast mode
Lol

Yeah, the pointing towards the penis area still is a mystery to me.

Well those where the gangsta suits, when a monster saw the rangers, before anyone said anything, the monster gets a clear message of the rangers saying "Suck my DiCk! BiAtCh!" just from those arrows alone...

#MissionMiami
:laugh:

Timeranger had the greatest suits. It was great, the whole time concept. Actual spaceship zords.

I really wish Sentai would go there again instead of Animals every damn year.