Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that the writers be careful not to exag this EXTREME of Double for I am now about to see a new Emperor Form Spamming here.

Lurker
If it was balanced before, it'll be the same this time. I won't worry about the forms honestly.

Okay, I was just worried though that's all. Anyways, the consistency just remained the same and the explanations overall are well delivered. Man! This is another thing to be happy about Double.

Lurker
Wait a minute, had Double's mechanism ever been explained? Like in the usual CYCLONEjoker mode, W uses Shoutaro's body, how does it work exactly? With them both being their respective sides, or one take control of the whole body while the other just need to help out or something? Then again, given the reason for Extreme was for both getting stronger and making the merging between both side of W, I guess both of the does control their own sides? I wonder how Shotarou and Philip gotten used to that.

Peek a Boo!
Just watched Skull's first appearance. When we will see this completely subbed?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXiYPO8mL3k&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Sidenote: While I was watching this scene, I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys is suddenly playing on the background! :rofl:

HEROW
Okay, I was just worried though that's all. Anyways, the consistency just remained the same and the explanations overall are well delivered. Man! This is another thing to be happy about Double.

So far, Double has been consistent in making sure that there was reason to use upgrade forms (Fang-Joker and Extreme), even in the combination for the main forms, the writers did their best to show that Double uses the forms that best suited the situation, and not just randomly use a form for no reason at all which happens sometimes only (for show I guess).

They also made sure that we don't get another Kiva spam since they do know that we like Double's main forms so much too.

Wait a minute, had Double's mechanism ever been explained? Like in the usual CYCLONEjoker mode, W uses Shoutaro's body, how does it work exactly? With them both being their respective sides, or one take control of the whole body while the other just need to help out or something? Then again, given the reason for Extreme was for both getting stronger and making the merging between both side of W, I guess both of the does control their own sides? I wonder how Shotarou and Philip gotten used to that.

I always assumed in Double's forms except Extreme, that it required one of the user's bodies and the other's consciousness, but one party controls his respective side of Double, that's why when they have the syncing problems, it looks as if one side isn't able to move with the other, which doesn't look like smooth movement for the audience.

And regarding Extreme Form, for me, it is a total combination of Shotaro and Philip's body and consciousness, both moving the whole body at the same time after what they showed in their first henshin and since before they got the upgrade, they had syncing problems which I think they conquered already. So I kinda look at it as both of them just moving the same way as the other but in 1 body only.

Although they still get to represent their respective sides of Double to be consistent with the idea since there is still that division in Extreme Double and when they have to converse.

Anyway, if you play World Of Warcraft, Blizzard had this great idea of adding in a 2-headed Ogre playable character before, but it required 2 players to control each side. A very innovative idea in online gaming, but it wasn't very practical, which I think is why Blizzard just used it as an April Fool's joke waaay back in 2004, so in a way, Blizzard probably had the original idea of 2 people controlling each side of a body, or at least they did before Double.

Source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Ogre_(April_Fools)

^Mmm, nice gaming memory there my friend, I have never doubted that there were some influences outside toku that got attracted into this show and that is why, I really love how innovative Double has become and how they do their best at times the audience needed it the most.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just watched Skull's first appearance. When we will see this completely subbed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXiYPO8mL3k&feature=player_embedded

Sidenote: While I was watching this scene, I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys is suddenly playing on the background! :rofl:

That was totally bad ass! :buttrock: Now I can't wait for his Figuart to be released, that and I can't wait to see the movie subbed now. Those slo motion kicks nad punches seemed like the equivalent of a ***** slap to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.