Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna fly high....
Just got back from my interview. I believe I made a good impression, and my employer is interested in my work. One problem though:

The internship is unpaid. The job listing said the pay was negotiable. Turns out they use the summer as a testing ground, and if I do good, they'll start paying me in the fall. Not what I need to hear right now.:shakefist

Nice post!!
I hate places that run ads like that. If you have other options for the summer, you may want to look into it. If "no pay" was their idea of "negotiable" then this is not an employer I'd be inclined to trust.

I wanna fly high....
Actually, this company has been in town for a good ten years. And I saw the listing through a campus created search tool that works with said companies. So there's like no reason for that.

And it's not that they're not trustworthy, the lady told me that they're a relatively small business, so they can't go around throwing paychecks like that.

Nice post!!
A company can be reputable and your employers still untrustworthy. It's your time, though.

So I was just told by the guy I'm living with that I have til the end of the month to get a job.

I've been here for less than a month, and he said I could stay at least for 3 to find one.

I'm so mad right now I can't see straight.

Its not that easy chap. Job finding around here is hard.

I could be out every single day from today until the end of the month and not get a single callback.

And we're still supposed to keep his house clean, and clean up after him in the mean time!

Seriously, HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR STINKING HOUSE CLEAN, ORGANIZE YOUR FUCKING ITUNES, AND DO ALL THIS OTHER **** FOR YOU, AND FIND A JOB?!

Status
Not open for further replies.