[HIDE]
1273497611.jpg
[/HIDE]

The whole story is here, but all I have to say is I honestly never thought there would be a day when the Shroud would be headlining a book... This may be the weirdest thing Marvel has announced this year so far.

[HIDE]
1273575522.jpg
[/HIDE]

It seems that this week is going to focus on Shadowland tie-ins, and today we got a new Power Man mini-series. The titular Power Man in this case is not the well known Luke Cage or even Erik Josten aka Atlas, rather a new character with a connection to Iron Fist. To be fair I am a little uncertain about this though, since legacy characters in the Marvel Universe have always felt awkward.

Lurker
I don't care what anyone says. Luke Cage will always be Power Man to me. And it's nice the see the Shroud in more action.

[HIDE]
1273678603.jpg
[/HIDE]
Well today we are treated to finding out what the other Daughter of the Dragon, Colleen Wing, is doing during Shadowland. In this case leading a bunch of Hand affiliated female assassins, to be honest it is a really intriguing idea. But this has cemented for me the true purpose of Shadowland, to update all of Marvel's 70's exploitation characters. I am willing to wager that Shang-Chi is also going to get mini-series before all is said and done.

[HIDE]
1273575522.jpg
[/HIDE]

It seems that this week is going to focus on Shadowland tie-ins, and today we got a new Power Man mini-series. The titular Power Man in this case is not the well known Luke Cage or even Erik Josten aka Atlas, rather a new character with a connection to Iron Fist. To be fair I am a little uncertain about this though, since legacy characters in the Marvel Universe have always felt awkward.

Oh good god that is ugly ... Tell me that is not luke!

Got to say I'm excited to see some more heroes for hire & ironfist in action again :) Ironfist had a great run I was sad to see it go... HFH was short but sweet though I hated the WWH tie in arc :S

^ Don't worry that's not Luke.

"whew" thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:laugh::buttrock: who ever it is I hope he dies with in that same book :D Or at least gets a new outfit

[HIDE]
1273761857.jpg
[/HIDE]
Ninja Daredevil! Honestly surprised this hasn't been done before, I still like the 90's armor the best.

[HIDE]
prev_img.php
[/HIDE]
Okay, Moon Knight is getting a Shadowland miniseries, but his regular title is going on hiatus. The miniseries is still going to have same creative team behind it though. So Marvel is basically charging you an extra buck for a title that would have probably gotten a nice crossover sales boost and probably have made more money that way then with a miniseries even those getting the regular will probably not pick-up. Once again I am left wondering despite my love for Marvel why are they were worth $4 billion.