Status
Not open for further replies.
#MissionMiami
This song sums up how I feel right now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-2sDCta8_o[/ame]

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah, my dad used to do that all the time when I was a kid. Pissed off a lot of people back in the day. Sigh.....I miss meh childhood :(

So do you think it would be acceptable for me to comment that its terribly rude?

PARTY HARD
Yup though he's a distant cousin. I've only met him once and we played the "Family Tree" game for him to know who I was lol. It was a looooong time ago, still fun fact though haha.

Ahh if only I was actually close with him -_-

Yup for real for real. Just not close with him or anything. We're blood related but not BFFs or anything lol
That's so cool! He must've enjoyed the old days. "One shall stand, and one shall fall!" That must've been fucking sick...

We may not like each other because I'm...ahem..."Decepticon by choice!" Ahhh, I've read too many Transformers comics...probably the only comics I've ever truly enjoyed.

You know what really ticks me off at work? People who start consuming stuff before they buy it! You always see assholes come with an open bottle or open bag of chips ><

Since when is this a socially acceptable behavior?! I'm pretty sure its not!

In a local Dollorama they got a sign on the fridges that ask people not to drink the soda before buying them. I can't believe its such a problem they have to take mesures against it!!

I have and it's happened to me. It's not cool.

I never really see those around here. But people who do that are assholes and deserve retribution...like...losing a finger or something. That's just me, though. =D

Is not impressed right now...
I'm watching this VH1 Undateable: Top 100 Things Men Do That Ensure They Won't Be Dating or Having Sex, and it's hailarious to me because a) I don't do any of this stuff b) I would NEVER do any of this stuff, 3) I don't know anyone who DOES any of this stuff.

This tells me that either this list is WAY the **** off base, or I just hang out with classier gentlemen.

Life is viewtiful
So do you think it would be acceptable for me to comment that its terribly rude?

Oh I'm sorry! I realize that it's incredibly rude, just thinking about that made me reminisce about my childhood, that's all. I've been have random nostalgic moments lately, because it finally hit me that I have three weeks left in high school! yeah.....my apologies Undrave.

Status
Not open for further replies.