Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to change his avatar
Is it wrong for me to still be in shock for actually liking Go-On Red in this team up?...........

The versus movies have a tendency to make the previous year's team look cooler than they might have been in their actual series. It's that team's last appearance, so I think they try to make them more impressive for their farewell. :shrug:

I mean, I absolutely can't stand any of the three Hurricanger cast members, but even they seemed cool in Abaranger VS Hurricanger. They even did some out-of-suit stuff!

Jetman may have probably suffered the same kind of flaws of Shinkenger, but at least it didn't have the Big Bad sitting on his ass for 30-somthing episodes. Also, Radiguet is one bad dude. :buttrock:

Eye See You
The versus movies have a tendency to make the previous year's team look cooler than they might have been in their actual series. It's that team's last appearance, so I think they try to make them more impressive for their farewell. :shrug:

I mean, I absolutely can't stand any of the three Hurricanger cast members, but even they seemed cool in Abaranger VS Hurricanger. They even did some out-of-suit stuff!

No doubt about it. But the absolute hated I have for Go-Onger was just put aside during this movie.

On a bright note, we wont have to see any of them ever again until the vs. Super Sentai Movie which I'm sure will have a member of the team... probally that douchebag Hanto.

You know, guys, I just thought of something. In 3 out of 4 of the episodes that have focused on Moune so far, she always seems to have a conflict with one of her teammates. In Epic 3, it was Aguri. In Epic 9, it was Eri. Now, in Epic 14, it'll be Hyde. So far, Epic 11 is her only focus episode where she doesn't fight with one of the others. Why do you think the writers are constantly having Moune butting heads with one of her friends?

二番目の翻訳者
Hmm, i don't know, don't think that's a fair judgment...can you recall one single Red who could fill all those supposed requirements to be a leader? Charismatic, badass, strong, tactician, advisor, etc?

I don't think a leader needs to be badass and strong, or even a tactician. The only thing that's really required in a leader is that he be able to inspire others to use their individual talents to his benefit. You can do this by being skilled in and of yourself, but you don't have to be. If you have a badass strong guy, and a tactical guy, and you make them want to carry out your will, that's just as good as being badass or tactical yourself.

Nice post!!
Charismatic, badass, strong, tactician, advisor, etc?

Being charismatic, badass, or strong has nothing to do with how good of a leader you are. Some ability to advise others can help, certainly.

Takeru's problem is that he is badass, charismatic, strong... and then does no actual leading. He's a Sixth Ranger in a Red's clothing.

Mako is just your typical motherly figure that pretty much every sentai team has, often not the leader.

Mako is in no way acknowledged by the show as a leader, but she takes the most leader-like actions throughout the series. She really goes out of her way to keep the team together when Takeru would've just let everyone who's not him go to hell.

Mind you, I don't dislike Takeru as a character, but he's like a textbook example of a Red who is team leader in name only. He does no actual leading. There are plenty of other Reds who do. (Just offhand, Go Go V's Red was very good about using his entire team to accomplish things.)

優しさの大人少女
Hmm, i don't know, don't think that's a fair judgment...can you recall one single Red who could fill all those supposed requirements to be a leader? Charismatic, badass, strong, tactician, advisor, etc?

neither. red senshi depends of he/she characteristics. they didn't need require for a badass, leadership ability, charimsa, strong and tactician. each reds are different. have each Red Senshis goes through experience of their doing. some of them were quirky, some of them were loners, and some them were based being perfectionist. and some were unique to put way still... which base of example.

Hot Blooded - Shiro (Red One), Ryu (Red Hawk), Riki (Red Turbo) or others

Loner - Takeru (Shinken Red)

Calm Composed - Goro (OhRed), Akashi (Bouken Red) or others

Determined and Quirky - Jan (GekiRed), Kai (MagiRed), Ban (DekaRed) or others

Unique - Arata (GoseiRed)

Leadership - Geki (Tyrannoranger), Tatsuya (TimeRed), Tsuyoshi (Akaranger) or others

You know, guys, I just thought of something. In 3 out of 4 of the episodes that have focused on Moune so far, she always seems to have a conflict with one of her teammates. In Epic 3, it was Aguri. In Epic 9, it was Eri. Now, in Epic 14, it'll be Hyde. So far, Epic 11 is her only focus episode where she doesn't fight with one of the others. Why do you think the writers are constantly having Moune butting heads with one of her friends?

What I get is that Mone is supposed to be a really stubborn person, so I guess she constantly want things "her way", and that leads to conflicts of some sort. The only person that I think she won't ever get into a conflict with is Alata, but we will see...

Status
Not open for further replies.