In Justice, We Trust!
Alright, I've had a DS Lite for several years now, this is my 2nd one and it's starting to show signs of wear...the screen's loose and floppy now, and the A Button stopped working a little while ago.

I can still play it just fine as long as I use the touch screen, but I'm considering getting a new DS...instead of getting another lite, should I consider upgrading to the DSi...or DSi XL?

The biggest questions to ask with this is, "Do you still have GBA games you want to play and, if so, do you have an alternate means of doing so?"

If your answers are "yes" and "no" respectively, you may want to hold off on an upgrade, as the i and XL do not have a GBA slot.

If your answer to the first question is "no" or the second is "yes" then, by all means, upgrade.

I would recommend going right for the XL if you do upgrade. The bigger size may make it a little bit harder to fit in your pocket, but the larger screens make a world of difference in how some games play.

In Justice, We Trust!
Well, I still have my GBA SP laying around if I ever want to play any of my old GBA games but I rarely if not never touch my GBA games any more.

At least wait to see/hear more about the 3DS; if you're considering upgrading I see no reason to not just wait for the next available model.

In Justice, We Trust!
I might possibally do that, I can still play my DS fine as long as I use the touch screen.

Definitlly wait for the info on 3DS. If the 3DS isn't for you, at least you'll get a DS for a cheaper price. :p Just giving you a heads up thou, the DSi isn't region free. Any region DS cartridge will work on the DSi; however, DSi titles (Both Cartridge and DLC) will be region locked. :redface2: Did a little research before i decided to rebuy a DS for the Ganbaride game. :sweat:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=198728