Status
Not open for further replies.
the head writer sucks too much to be able to write something like Epic 12.

I can't wait for Epic 14 ww

Eye See You
Especially where Sosuke showed that both he & Takeru are equally matched.

Agreed.

The big thing I took away from Go-onger vs. Shinkenger is that Sousuke would've been 100% more likable if his cast had only given him a character that could've acted as his straight man. Instead everyone in Go-onger was goofy and it was a bit too much.

Likewise, Takeru really needed a character who could more aggressively call him out on having a stick up his butt than the guys who attempted it in the series. Everyone who actually questioned him either felt bound to him by duty or just liked him too much to really flaunt his authority the way Sousuke did.

Is it wrong for me to still be in shock for actually liking Go-On Red in this team up?...........

Nice post!!
Is it wrong for me to still be in shock for actually liking Go-On Red in this team up?...........

Nah, I'm still pretty stunned myself. The big difference seemed to be the Go-onger team getting directed by the Shinkenger production staff. So I think a lot of the Go-onger show's problems may just go back to the original director.

In Justice, We Trust!
For some reason, Datas Hyper makes me think of Mic Saunders the 13th from GaoGaiGar.

Like a passing wind...
I'm finally getting caught up Goseiger after exams and watched 10.

Err...Sakana doesn't appear after 10 right?...RIGHT?! He was such an eyesore for me with his annoying "bubbly" attitude and his "cutesy" way of speaking. Sorta like Himeka in W but then again, she's a different story.

Especially where Sosuke showed that both he & Takeru are equally matched.

ROFL. Clearly we saw two different things. I saw Takeru putting on a good show and holding back.

The big thing I took away from Go-onger vs. Shinkenger is that Sousuke would've been 100% more likable if his cast had only given him a character that could've acted as his straight man. Instead everyone in Go-onger was goofy and it was a bit too much.

Likewise, Takeru really needed a character who could more aggressively call him out on having a stick up his butt than the guys who attempted it in the series. Everyone who actually questioned him either felt bound to him by duty or just liked him too much to really flaunt his authority the way Sousuke did.

For that to happen, Takeru would need to be wrong more frequently than he was. Its kinda hard to call a guy out on his bullshit when...he's that effective a leader. "Can you be effective and NOT a dick, kthxbai?"

It worked for Go-Onger vs. Shinkenger but Sosuke's way of fighting was really dangerous and if they'd been up against more than just grunts, they could've gotten killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.