Status
Not open for further replies.
next time sama ako jan sa mga meet ups. lapit lang ako sa alabang n__n

for now naghahanap parin ako ng work ~__~

I'll show you something scary...
langya ang lalapit nyo lang pala baka next tym gusto nyo meet-up HJUPHP at HHP group!

lolz ako na ung na bash ako pa ung nbgyan ng warning ni ragna...

eto sabi ni keith

"We've been keeping an eye on the situation. If he's out of line, please report his post and we'll take care of it. He has been talked to, but so have others. We find that while he might step out of line, it's not without a LOT of prodding from others. Please remember that and tell others."

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Meet-ups? Sana sa PNU Tanabata festival kasi andun ako. :thumbs:
Yun lang pinupuntahan ko eh. Sila Magnum yung organizers.

lolz ako na ung na bash ako pa ung nbgyan ng warning ni ragna...
Saang thread yan?

Peek a Boo!
Guys, sinong wiling makipag-colab sa akin sa plano kong fanfic na Kamen Rider Decade: Real Worlds na kung saan si Tsukasa and co. pupunta sa mundo ng original Riders. May plano na akong plot pero gusto ko, parang TV show-esque ang feel at di sunod sa two episode arc style ng Heisei. Plan ko ung first ep, kung bakit si Wataru ang gumagawa ng "God-taru" shitck at kung bakit MIA si Godai. After that, first world, Kuuga and Agito's World.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Demize,

Belated Happy Birthday! Salamat sa upload. Question - bakit yung part 1 and 2 ng episode 34 ay malinaw, pagdating sa part 3, ay medyo pixelated? Salamat ulit! :thumbs:

ORE, SANJOU!!!
..since down ang forums kahapon, ngaun q lng to mppost q d2...

here goes...

okay. I'm pissed. really. I am!
palagi nlng kxe...
I mean, c'mon! don't set up dates if you have no plans on showing up! or rather, if you have no intention of answering your damn cellphone!
This is like, the 4th time already!
I wonder what's your excuse now?!?!?!

here are the dates... and your excuses kung bkit hindi ka nkapnta.

May 01, 2010 - you said you had stuff to do. so fine. it was moved.

May 02, 2010 - the said meet -up was 2pm. we waited for you 'till 6pm, wala ka parin. you said you'd be available for the whole day this day... but you just had to wait for your cousin didn't you?! (w/c btw wasn't necessary na pla.) and your phone got lost. so, okay. fine.

May 08, 2010 - there was supposedly a con this day... you said you were gonna go with your cousin and your cosplayer friends invited you. But since it was canceled, we moved our meeting place to a much convenient venue in a nearby mall. But, again, you moved it on the count that your cousin wouldn't come with you. (which is I don't get btw, coz you were willing to go alone the week before.)

May 09, 2010 - Mother's day. We all had plans. again, you said that you'll be available the whole day today and since you set the time at 1pm, we thought we could still go on with our planned activities. We waited till 5pm. we intermittently called you, texted you. but again, no answer. no reply. what's up with that?! you txted me at 2:18pm telling me na, malapit na kau. LOL. malapit saan?! and you never had the nerve to even text back even though we already told you that we left. la ka ba tlagang pakielam?!

this may really sound rude.
yeah. sorry for that. pero mas nkakabad trip kxe ung may hinintay ka tas hindi naman darating.
lalo na na may inaasahan ka sakanya.
sayang ang oras. we don't have all the time in the world. isinisiksik lng din namin ung mga meet-up na to sa sched nmin. sana naman konting konsiderasyon lang. sana maintindihan mo din.
hindi kita sinisiraan. I swear! I'm not. I'm just stating what happened to us.
kahapon, ilang beses ko na kinonfirm sau. you said that, yeah. tuloy na tuloy na talaga.
eh ano toh?!
btw, he erased me from his friends list... ay! hindi lng pla aq.. ung iba din n taga-HJU.
and for some reason, his account was deleted so I can't tag him. ano un?!
nagtatago?! amfp!
kilala mo kung sino ka. and the people I tagged in this note (this was posted on FB kxe) probably know you too.
I hope you read this.
oh! and If you're still willing to hand us our packages to us, forget about the meet up!
just mail them to our houses. we can give you our addresses. PM us.

here's the link on FB... (nand2 ung mga comments nung mga members ng HJU n nbasa na toh)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000776564469#!/notes/yoshimi-fujiwara/commitment-look-it-up-rant/399312716691

:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

Status
Not open for further replies.