"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yes, I am back and now it's time to see who has truly reached the "Aozora ni"

Which of these candidates is the best Blue Sentai Hero/Heroine of the 2000's
-Yuuji Kidou (Ayase/Time Blue)
-Takeru Shibaki (Kai Samezu/Gao Blue)
-Nao Nagasawa (Nanami Nono/Hurricane Blue)
-Shou Tomita (Yukito Sanjou/Abare Blue)
-Tsuyoshi Hayashi (Houji "Hoji" Tomasu/Deka Blue)
-Asami Kai (Urara Ozu/Magi Blue)
-Masashi Mikami (Souta Mogami/Bouken Blue)
-Manpei Takagi (Retsu Fukami/Geki Blue)
-Shinwa Kotaoka (Ren Kousaka/Go-On Blue)
-Hiroki Aiba (Ryuunosuke Ikenami/Shinken Blue)

NOTE: I would have added Kuwaga Raiger, but he's only a secondary Blue. Sorry, minna-san!

Vote, and discuss

Another NOTE: I know that I messed up on Time Blue's Spot. That's my fault for not checking my spelling.:sweat: Just ignore it, because I was trying to edit it.

Last edited:
It stinks.
This is tough, but I'll choose:

-Tsuyoshi Hayashi (Houji "Hoji" Tomasu/Deka Blue)
-Asami Kai (Urara Ozu/Magi Blue)
-Hiroki Aiba (Ryuunosuke Ikenami/Shinken Blue)

Last edited:
Appo.. Nappo..
I haven't seen Timeranger and Gaoranger and a few of Hurricanger, so I can't choose in those. Hard to select but when you said "Aozora ni" I picked AIBOU, Hoji-san.

Lurker
For me it was between AbareBlue, MagiBlue, and ShinkenBlue. The rest I wasn't interested in at all. MagiBlue's lovableness made her the winner though.

Would like to change his avatar
I really liked Yukito, and that's not just me showing favoritism towards Abaranger, but he was the character that drew me in early on. I was skeptical about Abaranger at the start, and he was a grouchy character skeptical of the peppy characters surrounding him and the funky adventures he was getting into.

I think he's one of the only characters in a recent tokusatsu who successfully pulled off that "Cold on the outside, nice on the inside" type of character. I thought Shou Tomita was really good in the role.

I vote for Timeblue, Ayase. His story with the Osiris Syndrome was awesome. :thumbs:

Yukito Sanjou was also really cool. As well as Hoji, Urara, Souta, and Ryuunosuke. :)

I liked him when he wasn't a god
TimeBlue, he had a truly heartbreaking storyline and his actor was fantastic.