Not a fan of any of the new teams so far... I'm sure I will enjoy the books once I actually read them though rather than just looking at the covers :D I'm also hoping nova will not be on earth long & he is just taking a vacation ... Honestly novas power scale is off the charts compared to any of the earth heroes for the most part I can't really see any bad guys giving any team with nova on it too much trouble ... Nova belongs in space damned it!

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Not a fan of any of the new teams so far... I'm sure I will enjoy the books once I actually read them though rather than just looking at the covers :D I'm also hoping nova will not be on earth long & he is just taking a vacation ... Honestly novas power scale is off the charts compared to any of the earth heroes for the most part I can't really see any bad guys giving any team with nova on it too much trouble ... Nova belongs in space damned it!
Nova's on the team because of his military experience from being in the Nova Corps. I haven't seen his book in the July Solicits from Marvel, so I hope his book isn't canceled. But he is supposed to be involved in Thanos' return.

GOTG & nova are done for a little white during the Thanos Imperative yes :) After that I'm hoping they will be back... but with him being on avengers who the heck knows now! :S

John Romita Sr.'s variant cover for Avengers #1.

12157storystory_full-1955161.jpg

Has Cap always been using a Luger? I guess he stole it off a Nazi corpse. Also seeing this make me wonder how many times Romita has actually drawn Wolverine since he does a great job here.

S

scikaiju

That's Bucky and he's always had a gun. He's not a super soldier like Steve, he's a highly trained military operative

Fighting For Justice
Also Steve should never have a gun, I am sorry but I can never see that.

Steve Rodgers is not Batman. HE has used a gun may times in his life as captain. He used one during War times a lot. He is a soldier, after all.