Status
Not open for further replies.
The chest symbol is some sort of tiger or lion. And the gauntlets seem to each have a sets of three claws, folded back along the wrists.

He's got that primal "don't mess with me because i've got a badass fighting song"

Mad Skillz
Time for staff and cast rumors, not quite sure what this host and medium stuff is.

仮面ライダー2010
監督 - 金田治
脚本 - 古怒田健志
アクション監督 - 田口萌
音楽 - 天野 正道
カメオ出演 - 松山 ケンイチ, 関 俊彦

[hide]
9zrjiw.png

2rdi2jd.png
[/hide]

Some kind of Beast mode
Time for staff and cast rumors, not quite sure what this host and medium stuff is.

仮面ライダー2010
監督 - 金田治
脚本 - 古怒田健志
アクション監督 - 田口萌
音楽 - 天野 正道
カメオ出演 - 松山 ケンイチ, 関 俊彦

[hide]
9zrjiw.png

2rdi2jd.png
[/hide]

Cool, it would be nice if these came true. They seem to look like they can act. Well the boys do, the female "host" w/e that is.

She looks incredibly fine btw.

仮面ライダー2010
監督 - 金田治
脚本 - 古怒田健志
アクション監督 - 田口萌
音楽 - 天野 正道
カメオ出演 - 松山 ケンイチ, 関 俊彦
[/hide]

So, the rumored writer was the writer of Decade's Kabuto World?

I liked it in general, although the way Arata just disappeared in the 2nd episode was annoying.

Edit: He also wrote a few episodes for Go-onger, and, looking at an episode list, I enjoyed most of his episodes there too (11, 23, 24, 37, 44, 48 -well, the Japanese and American wiki seem to disagree about who wrote this last one-).

Last edited:
My guess is that girls are some sort of nature spirit or shaman that channels the power of nature/animals to empower the hosts so they can become Riders.

Banned

仮面ライダー2010
監督 - 金田治
脚本 - 古怒田健志
アクション監督 - 田口萌
音楽 - 天野 正道
カメオ出演 - 松山 ケンイチ, 関 俊彦

[hide]
9zrjiw.png

2rdi2jd.png
[/hide]

DAMN!! I want this to be real more than ever now! She's fine!!

Mad Skillz
My guess is that girls are some sort of nature spirit or shaman that channels the power of nature/animals to empower the hosts so they can become Riders.
That's what I was thinking, though the girl in the second picture is marked as the host.

Some kind of Beast mode
Hey guys quick question, I don't want to go blind by sifting through all the pages and I didn't know we were getting legit rumors and real story bits till a few days ago. So what page of this thread should I start reading from?

Please...save my eyes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.