By the Power of Gaia!!!
Another one I had is in the Picture Thread when I told him to try making something more natural than the usual pose smirk.

Then over IM, B Samurai told me i was so flirting with him.

Looking back at that....I think I was inadvertedly, unknowingly, and unintentionally flirting with Keith...

My bad!
Somehow, I don't think Keith's the type to be offended by flirting...unintentional or otherwise...:p

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
So... no offense to anyone but I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate chat. Not sure what it is, but just random chat over an IM.... so excruciating for me. :(

Always available for important stuff tho. But chat that starts with, "Wussup?" make me start to cry. :disappoin

That explains a lot when it comes to FB. :laugh:

I think my first convo with Keith was while I was working with EJF and we were coordinating with HJU. I wasnt a member of HJU at the time and Keith was in contact with the founder (Kagami Arata) and would suggest projects on our forums. I think thats it. That and I'd pm him about different issues with our site and HJU.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Um...I don't remember. I think the first time we actually met in person was maybe Anime Reactor 2005.

Lurker
oh Mr. Justice?
I think it was "IT'S NOT SPAM, FOOL!!"

maybe...but I feel left out now...makes me sad...think I'm going to go steal something from The_Emperor to make me feel better. BRB.

It stinks.
I chated with him a little bit on HJU and Facebook, and Keith seemed like a very ordinary guy who you can relate too.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
I honestly don't remember, but it was def on Japan Hero ... probably something to do with Farscape, and much like D can't get him to shut up :p

In person, ACEN last year. Keith's a great guy. When me and the she get around to nurturing young ones he's def. gonna be "uncle Keith" [right along side D], if not godfather.

Also, I hate chat too. ppl always ask why I'm not on AIM anymore.. just don't like it. Also have FB chat turned off. I'll respond to every inbox msg, chatting just puts me off.

S

scikaiju

Well outside of a line on the board here or on JA here or there, I think the first real conversation we had was when Keith wanted to get my fic on the front page