The Toy Haul Thread.... OF JUSTICE.....2!!! Now with 50% more toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Ninja
Yeah mostly because he kinda went overboard I'd say :laugh: What's the point of buying so many? I don't really get it. They're pretty much just all variations of each other. . .

Uhh, no, I'm going to have to stop you there. In a community where some people buy six to ten copies of a single identical figure, with one notable and infamous member in particular doing it on a regular basis, there is absolutely nothing unreasonable about a collection of figures that, at a casual glance, appear identical but in fact are not.

The only reason I remotely bothered to question his post was because of the way his post and images were structured almost looked like it wasn't a haul. I thought perhaps he'd posted in the wrong thread or wanted to start a new one about Iron Man 2's toys. Even if that was the case, it wasn't the end of the world, but I figured I'd ask since it was topical to my latest purchase as well.

Drop it and leave the guy's awesome Iron Man 2 figures alone.

Hey dchoc, how's the 6" 3 pack? I was looking for it today but couldn't find it and I don't feel like ordering from TRU's website. Got some more pictures of them out of package? Thanks!

In Justice, We Trust!
It's alright Pedoleon, some people just can't appreciate the greatness of an Army of Ironmen.

Eye See You
Uhh, no, I'm going to have to stop you there. In a community where some people buy six to ten copies of a single identical figure, with one notable and infamous member in particular doing it on a regular basis, there is absolutely nothing unreasonable about a collection of figures that, at a casual glance, appear identical but in fact are not.

The only reason I remotely bothered to question his post was because of the way his post and images were structured almost looked like it wasn't a haul. I thought perhaps he'd posted in the wrong thread or wanted to start a new one about Iron Man 2's toys. Even if that was the case, it wasn't the end of the world, but I figured I'd ask since it was topical to my latest purchase as well.

Drop it and leave the guy's awesome Iron Man 2 figures alone.

Agreed. I'm all for multiple figs as long as they are variants and NOT 20 of the same figure.But that's just me.

Not really toy but still linked to Goseiger.

Dice Oh Wave 1 cards!!!
I've got all the cards except for most of the gold rare and the king rare akaranger.

I only got Landic Goseigreat gold rare card...but my aim is actually the missing goseiger weapon cards.:buttrock:Can't believe Goseiphoenix card is at wave 2.Now i am on the journey to get all Dice Oh cards:disappoin

There are like 48 cards so it's a bit messy.
34j9b9e.jpg

Shinkenger Dice Oh cards
4l6r6t.jpg

24gu0xl.jpg

The weapon and Goseimachine cards i wanted
2ias9lk.jpg

The gold rare Landic Goseigreat

HENSHIN

7DXaJ.jpg

+

Ganbaride Cards

=

[HIDE]
sVf1g.jpg
[/HIDE]

:castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hey dchoc, how's the 6" 3 pack? I was looking for it today but couldn't find it and I don't feel like ordering from TRU's website. Got some more pictures of them out of package? Thanks!

Dude... I haven't taken them out of the package, but I saw two more at the local TRU here. Just look around and you might get one. If you have any problems let me know and before the week ends as they might get snatch away by another collector. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.