Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post!!
You know, I'm honestly disappointed by that. I really preferred the idea that the Goseigers were just using Dice-Oh cards because Dice-Oh was, somehow, the cornerstone of Gosei World civilization.

You know, I'm honestly disappointed by that. I really preferred the idea that the Goseigers were just using Dice-Oh cards because Dice-Oh was, somehow, the cornerstone of Gosei World civilization.

you mean the cards stat? well I always thought they were too lazy to put in real stats on each card lol, but I kinda prefer the way it is, because with all the stats and numbers... it will remind me of Yu-Gi-Oh! which is... not a good thing. :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
www.keepvid.com

and since youtube allows HD videos now, you can download the really HD version of the ED <3

Thanks! :thumbs:

Whaaaa? lol I though t you were against that for a second. But if that were true, Goseiger would be one big game-decade version of sentai. The cards are the actual solid form of the Tenshi's powers.

I think we're all in the dark here because, we see less angelic stuff and more modernized/earthy areas and things. I'd get more of a heavenly feel, if we can see the freakin Gosei World..or inside the Ten no Tou, or some family, friends flashbacks or something.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
33m0owx.jpg

Eye See You
Ep 6:

-Best episode of the series thus far. I loved the fight scenes between Red and Dereputa (sp?). Nice how they went back to ep 1 with the arm injury aswell. Definatley great action in this episode and I'm slowly liking Alata alot more because of this ep.

The Landick Headers are alright but I thought they should have waiting another week before debuting them. So it's Tyranno, Kuwaga, and what's that drill header called?.

the Seaick Headers used on the Gosei Blasters was also very cool.

Very enjoyable episode.

I also thought it was neat that Nozomu didn't end up suceeding with that soccer flip at the end of the ep, normally the character always gets it and overcomes the problem but not this time.

二番目の翻訳者
I keep trying to be cynical about Goseiger, and yet somehow it leaves me smiling every single time. Ep 8 was sort of silly but it had so many cool moments.

Bladerun is turning out to be such a cool villain. I like how he's not afraid to come down and engage actively with the monster of the week. Between the design and his lancework in ep 8 he's reminding me a bit of Kain from FF4. It could only be more awesome if he'd actually jump on people.

Sadly, the Exotic Gosei Great fight was kind of lame. He didn't even shoot his superfluous heads at people. The buildup to it was pretty undeniably fabulous, though. (Oh Alata, you are always so amazing. If only I were five years younger and twelve inches shorter...)

Status
Not open for further replies.