Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I just realized something! Nazca and Weather are Museum Commandants, like Colonel Zol and Doctor Shirigami! Thats why they killed off Nazca and brought in Weather! They're making Double even MORE like the old shows! Awesome! :buttrock:

A simple passerby...
OMG! I just realized something! Nazca and Weather are Museum Commandants, like Colonel Zol and Doctor Shirigami! Thats why they killed off Nazca and brought in Weather! They're making Double even MORE like the old shows! Awesome! :buttrock:

What's next, Hell Ambassador? lol

Eye See You

So true. Having General arcs, that would kick total ass if it continues.

What's next, Hell Ambassador? lol

**** yeah!.

When's Extreme form gonna show?

Not sure but I bet it'll be the form that defeats W Dopant.

Forever Knight;933692 Not sure but I bet it'll be the form that defeats W Dopant.[/QUOTE said:
I'm pretty sure Accel Trial form will be the one to destroy W Dopant. I mean it would look pretty pathetic on Terui's part if someone else killed the guy responsible for the death of his family. Though I'm sure CJX will be helping, unless he's busy fighting someone else.

I am now seeing the connection between:

Double = Kuuga/Agito

Accel = G3

and FangJoker = Gills

Though the lines on Double's face still make me think of stylized Ichi-go lines. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.