Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner of the "Queen" Memory
I think I am seriously God's punching bag recently -_-

Work thing is still ****. but next week will be my last week. I'm taking off the bulk of the week for me and LT's anniversary, then coming in for two days while they train my replacement, then leaving.

And now, I have mysteriously torn a muscle in my shoulder and i'm in a sling now >.<

I swear, this **** is getting annoying

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I wrote a poem today, and it goes a little somethin' like this:

So... Not liking it all that much, then? :disappoin

Aura...CHANGER!!!

Whats ultra fucked is that my sister's name is Jen AND my youngest bro's name is Ryan aswell and I totally forgot.

Senior Citizen moment.

So Jen (PRTF), Ryan (PRLR), Carter (PRLR), Taylor (PRWF)

:rofl:

I guess technically my oldest sister is "Katherine" but she always goes by Kathy, so I didn't think of that, either. I guess I'm the only one of my sisters who doesn't have a PR name, which is funny since I'm the only one who gives a care about it. :p

Uh huh...

Man its HOT today oO

It was only 3 C this morning when I left for work but by the time I got out it was around 25! That's 77 F!

To put this in perspective the previous heat record (dating something like 30 years) for an April 2nd was around 13-15 C, or 57-59 F! It was hotter here today than in Las Vegas -.-

It might have been close to that in LA, but I spent most of the day outside on a black stage with no shade...

I think I am seriously God's punching bag recently -_-

Work thing is still ****. but next week will be my last week. I'm taking off the bulk of the week for me and LT's anniversary, then coming in for two days while they train my replacement, then leaving.

And now, I have mysteriously torn a muscle in my shoulder and i'm in a sling now >.<

I swear, this **** is getting annoying

Have you told your boss yet? Use that camera phone of yours to record her reaction. :thumbs:

And did you decide that your shoulder is a torn muscle?

Have you told your boss yet? Use that camera phone of yours to record her reaction. :thumbs:

And did you decide that your shoulder is a torn muscle?

Lol i'm gonna do what the assistant manager did. Wait til she's not near the back room. Go back there, change into street clothes and just leave out the front without saying anything lol

and multiple people that looked at that said its the most likely possibility since i didn't have an injury to cause it. It was a possible tense muscle then i moved in a way that tore it

Chief HJU News Editor
I sat and watched a guy lying next to a pool from my apartment window for 10 minutes. I feel this is a low point in my life.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Lol i'm gonna do what the assistant manager did. Wait til she's not near the back room. Go back there, change into street clothes and just leave out the front without saying anything lol

and multiple people that looked at that said its the most likely possibility since i didn't have an injury to cause it. It was a possible tense muscle then i moved in a way that tore it

Well, that's one way to quit, I suppose. :laugh:

Wait, your assistant manager quit, too?

I sat and watched a guy lying next to a pool from my apartment window for 10 minutes. I feel this is a low point in my life.

Hmm. It's like people watching, but more boring.

PARTY HARD

I watched a guy get arrested today. He was all big and tough about it, trying to get his way, but when the cops came, he started crying. Man, I didn't know if I should've laughed, because you can't cry when you know you just tried to steal.

Was he hot?

Well, that's one way to quit, I suppose. :laugh:

Wait, your assistant manager quit, too?

Yup BECAUSE of her. We've only got her and a 3rd key. Our DM interviewed and was going to hire this AWESOME lady as an asst manager. But then when she found out who our manager was she declined the job because she refused to work under her. You would think that would tell the DM how rotten she is

Status
Not open for further replies.