Now just like Kamen Rider Double, Dragon Knight has it's own Official Toei.jp page (Google Translated Version).

Can someone please properly translate or least summarize what's on there?

Also, according to a blog post I found, supposedly (consider it a rumor for the time being) Toei Hero Net's shopping section will have for the month of April:
-Dragon Knight "Pikkukichen" or "ピックキーチェーン" (Can someone elaborate on what exactly this is? Pictures?) at 500 yen each.
-Dragon Knight Mousepads (supposedly varieties include Black, Grey and Magenta) at 1000 yen each (by shipping)
-and Dragon Knight Stickers for 500 yen.

The order period for all of this being from April 1 to April 30.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I know this is really really old, but there's something odd about this marketing reel:

http://thelobby.tv/work.html

The Lobby creates Kamen Rider Dragon Knight marketing reel for Ishimori Production Inc., Toei Company, Ltd., Adness Entertainment Co.

(I had to hide it because the image was so big)
[HIDE]
krdksiz.jpg
[/HIDE]

What exactly do they mean by "28 Theatrical Releases"? I know Adness wanted to make a movie, but were really going big and releasing that many movies...and theatrical on top of that? :sly:

What exactly do they mean by "28 Theatrical Releases"? I know Adness wanted to make a movie, but were really going big and releasing that many movies...and theatrical on top of that? :sly:

Hmmm...

Shōwa era
1971: Go Go Kamen Rider
1972: Kamen Rider Vs. Shocker
1972: Kamen Rider Vs. Hell Ambassador
1973: Kamen Rider V3
1973: Kamen Rider V3 vs. the Destron Monsters
1974: Kamen Rider X
1974: Kamen Rider X: Five Riders Vs. King Dark
1975: Kamen Rider Amazon
1975: Kamen Rider Stronger
1980: Kamen Rider: Eight Riders vs. Galaxy King
1981: Kamen Rider Super-1
1988: Kamen Rider Black: Hurry to Onigashima
1988: Kamen Rider Black: Fear! Evil Monster Mansion

Heisei era
1993: Kamen Rider ZO
1994: Kamen Rider J
2001: Kamen Rider Agito: Project G4
2002: Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final
2003: Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost
2004: Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace
2005: Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
2005: Kamen Rider The First
2006: Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love
2007: Kamen Rider Den-O: I'm Born!
2007: Kamen Rider The Next
2008: Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka
2008: Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World
2008: Saraba Kamen Rider Den-O: Final Countdown
2009: Cho Kamen Rider Den-O & Decade Neo Generations: The Onigashima Warship
2009: Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
2009: Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Double & Decade: Movie Wars 2010

There's 30..not including TV Specials or Hyper Battles...hmm...

You could possibly deduct "All Riders" and "Movie Wars 2010", as it's likely the "marketing reel" was created in early 2009, during Dragon Knight's TV run, likely to inform potential marketers of the history and "benefits" of the franchise if they decided to set up a contract. Thus, "28" was the "current" number of Kamen Rider theatrical productions at the time that had been released for public consumption.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I guess Adness was talking about the history of all the Kamen Rider movies released in Japan.

Well that answers my question.

So sorry to post this at such an early hour, only found about this now and I might as well report it in case it vanishes.

Found a clip of Dragon Knight from the TV-Asahi broadcast, which in addition to the show they also seem to have "KRDK Fact File" bits at the end of the episode.

The interesting thing here is that they have "Dive Into the Mirror" playing in the background and it sounds pretty good for an "exclusive song." (The band's name is "Defspiral" apparently)

Check it out:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPBe9VZLy8s"]Youtube[/ame]

Last edited:
Well I finally managed to get past the first 10 episodes of dragon knight (after a few months gap) and have now finished the series after 3 days of hardcore watching it.

Gotta say after the initial struggle I enjoyed it, found it better than Ryuki to be honest, (Ryuki seemed slow paced) however I am now going back to watch Ryuki again, after realizing I never watched the movie of it :O le gasp!.

But yer the show shouldnt of been canceled, hell it woulda been nice to see a run on UK TV.

私の占いは当たる
Did we already see those interviews with Steve Wang and Nathan Long? I don't exactly remember.

I can't recall either, though it is possible they were put up earlier.

More of [DIVE INTO THE MIRROR] (or at least a "clearer" version) is used in a short "introduction" to the show, likely goes on prior to the start of the show or right after the actual opening credits.

It's still a cool opening either way:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBDykKfQHHQ"]Youtube[/ame]

Anyone able to figure out the lyrics?

Last edited: