Status
Not open for further replies.
優しさの大人少女
I think I saw that conversation a while back when looking through the pages actually.

Back to the Goseiger convo, I do like how the series is headed, but hopefully it doesn't mess it up. I like having all 5 having equal parts in the episodes. It's a bit difficult, because Hyde doesn't have a tribe member to console with. Too bad the addition to the team is a higher member of the Gosei angels.

It makes me think that if there is another Seaick member, there's going to be some underlying feelings with Hyde, and how he can't show much more emotion other than stern calmness, that certain Seaick member did something, and will probably be working for the baddies...

try to get used of it. even i didn't complain watching Super Sentai all the way but, just loving action on fighting kicking baddies butt. Hyde's is the only Seaick Tribe though his role as leader of Goseigers went do well with side of part calm type. Aguri and Eri needing more develop character improvement, unless they do well.

Arata still have the scar on his left arm since previous one of the War Star generals which presume. yet GoseiRed's role is good and interesting but less hot-headed and childish someone as Ban, Sousuke, and Jan. the typical Ryouga in Abararanger.

HEROW
Hey guys here's Goseiger's first appearnce in the VS movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdC2IkuHp7g

This was an Awesome intro, and the effects were great.

Their all the glossy and HD-like. lol

So same with Double with Shadow Moon in the Decade movie, Goseigers easily kicked the crap out of the villains Shinkengers had a hard time dealing with using only regular attacks, another hype-builder if you ask me. :disappoin

Nice post!!
Yeah, I suspect that "Mystic Tribe" is a euphemism for "Totally Friggin' Sweet Tribe".

Just saw episode 5 tonight. This show is a good 24 minutes when it's firing on all cylinders like it was today. Still dealing in good old-fashioned nightmare fuel, too.

I hate all the waiting!! LoL I should do a year break from super sentai, but now that I have a community to talk to, it's nice to talk about super sentai after I've seen an episode. I can't talk about Majiranger or Deka... :(

Goseiger's got me guess what's coming up next, and having me get anxious for the next episode. The only ones I ever did that for was for Boukenger (because that was the first one that was currently showing, however my first Super Sentai that I've seen was Majiranger).

Not only does Goseiger have some sort of nostalgic feeling, it's pretty good! Are most of the people acting actual actors, or idols, or models? I know of Kenta, he's been a few dramas and also Tenimyu (much like Hiroki Aiba in Shinkenger), but I haven't heard of the others. It's like Mizushima Hiro and Yamamoto Yusuke in KR Kabuto, who are both models also.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I hate all the waiting!! LoL I should do a year break from super sentai, but now that I have a community to talk to, it's nice to talk about super sentai after I've seen an episode. I can't talk about Majiranger or Deka... :(

Goseiger's got me guess what's coming up next, and having me get anxious for the next episode. The only ones I ever did that for was for Boukenger (because that was the first one that was currently showing, however my first Super Sentai that I've seen was Majiranger).

Not only does Goseiger have some sort of nostalgic feeling, it's pretty good! Are most of the people acting actual actors, or idols, or models? I know of Kenta, he's been a few dramas and also Tenimyu (much like Hiroki Aiba in Shinkenger), but I haven't heard of the others. It's like Mizushima Hiro and Yamamoto Yusuke in KR Kabuto, who are both models also.

Sure you can! Either look and find a thread, or make a new one to discuss!

As for Hiro Mizushima and Yusuke Yamamoto, I love watching other stuff they've been in. Fantastic actors, both of them.

^^ Hana-Kimi was my first, and then when I started watching Boukenger and Kabuto, I was like AWESOME!! They were in there first?! I was very surprised!

I wish we knew more about the history of the Gosei Angels before the series started, it's been 6 episodes, and we just know barely the basic. There's not much a background for the characters other than their personalities and tribes... Any thoughts?

HEROW
I wish we knew more about the history of the Gosei Angels before the series started, it's been 6 episodes, and we just know barely the basic. There's not much a background for the characters other than their personalities and tribes... Any thoughts?

That's what I was saying before, the premiere episode was lackluster since it didn't show any connection between the Warstars and the Goseigers, they could have shown a long-standing rivalry between the two or at least gave a historical background as to what is really in the Gosei Angel's world since it is always either of the two in all past Sentais.

Not giving any prologue just gave the impression that the Goseigers are "just there", and the Warstars "just happen to come there", in other words, random.

So I'm still hoping they shed more light on the Goseiger history and even the Warstars for that matter, since having mashed-in totally unrelated themes (angels, tribes, UFOs, comets, insects, and heads) without doing a foundation (history), is often a sign of future collapse.

What I'm thinking is they are trying to attempt another Hibiki, though unlike Asumu, Nozumu was bossy and annoying, while Asumu was clealy in awe of Hibiki which connects to the audience feeling awe in sight of an Oni's power. Nozumu just made me see that Goseigers didn't deserve any respect since he treats them like they are just his age.

That's what I was saying before, the premiere episode was lackluster since it didn't show any connection between the Warstars and the Goseigers, they could have shown a long-standing rivalry between the two or at least gave a historical background as to what is really in the Gosei Angel's world since it is always either of the two in all past Sentais.

Not giving any prologue just gave the impression that the Goseigers are "just there", and the Warstars "just happen to come there", in other words, random.

So I'm still hoping they shed more light on the Goseiger history and even the Warstars for that matter, since having mashed-in totally unrelated themes (angels, tribes, UFOs, comets, insects, and heads) without doing a foundation (history), is often a sign of future collapse.

What I'm thinking is they are trying to attempt another Hibiki, though unlike Asumu, Nozumu was bossy and annoying, while Asumu was clealy in awe of Hibiki which connects to the audience feeling awe in sight of an Oni's power. Nozumu just made me see that Goseigers didn't deserve any respect since he treats them like they are just his age.

I mean it's already got me lost, so many questions and we should already know some sort of background of at least all the characters/powers/enemies in general, from Deka to Shinken (except Geki, hated it once I saw Jan), there was an established background to why they are fighting.. Sure, we know that the Goseigers protect the world (who hasn't these past thirty three years?!). Other than that, it's almost just add a new SS and it's all good.

I hate the concept of adding a child such as Nozomu into the mix. It's very annoying and unsettling. There was a child somewhat like this in another SS right? I know in DaiRanger, which I've seen only till 12, that the white ranger is actually a child, but some sort of prince or something?

As much as I'd like to watch Goseiger, I hope it'll recover from it's bad beginnings and pick up soon, otherwise, it'll just end up like Boukenger and Geki, I finished Boukenger, but barely even touched Geki, Boukenger I waited around 5 months till the whole series finished to actually grind through it.

I think it's funny how Hyde is the oldest, but they all really aren't that much apart. Also on how Hyde is much taller than the suit actor (or the black is taller than the actor). I'm hoping they don't mess up the role call like they did in Shinken and Maji (with yellow and green, did anyone notice that also?). I like to nitpick and outside the stock footage, when they did role calls, ONE was always different! Ok, enough of my ranting, kitte kureta arigatou!

I think it's funny how Hyde is the oldest, but they all really aren't that much apart. Also on how Hyde is much taller than the suit actor (or the black is taller than the actor). I'm hoping they don't mess up the role call like they did in Shinken and Maji (with yellow and green, did anyone notice that also?). I like to nitpick and outside the stock footage, when they did role calls, ONE was always different! Ok, enough of my ranting, kitte kureta arigatou!

Well the roll call is messed up to me. It's Red, Pink, Black, Yellow, and Blue. It's weird seeing Blue saying his stuff dead last.

I know Blue is supposed to be the leader. But it doesn't feel that way to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.