That's awesome, Dchoc!! :buttrock:

You rock!

How does one go about getting one of those weapons platforms now???

I think I'll have to see more pics of the Super Evangelion before I lay down my money, it just seems a bit stiff, and I don't want another 'display' piece.

I actually own all the original Soul of Chogokin Evas, now I think about it, it would have been better invested in other toys as they are just repaints...

It's not even up for pre order yet on HLJ.

So there is one coming? Excellent.

My girlfriend ordered the Eva-02, so once it gets here I'll take a look at the quality. If it's good, I'll pick up the 00 Seven Swords. Followed by the ARX-8 and the Strike Freedom (saw a prototype of that somewhere).

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Have they released the ARX-8 Laevatein as a Robot Damashii yet?

Not that I've seen... So far it's only been released as a revoltech figure. BTW, you should go ahead and get the Gundam Seven Swords and then pair it up with the O-raiser. You won't go wrong. Maybe get a Gundam Arche as well or pre-order Gundam Reborns.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
So there is one coming? Excellent.

My girlfriend ordered the Eva-02, so once it gets here I'll take a look at the quality. If it's good, I'll pick up the 00 Seven Swords. Followed by the ARX-8 and the Strike Freedom (saw a prototype of that somewhere).

I've heard there on par with Figuarts. I don't own any myself, but this'll change with Bonta Kun and Dann of Thursday getting a release.

I've heard there on par with Figuarts. I don't own any myself, but this'll change with Bonta Kun and Dann of Thursday getting a release.

RDs are nice figs indeed. Very sturdy, very nicely articulated. Highly detailed. Well worth the price on them. I nabbed the season 2 cast of 00 Gundam and the Turn X last year on HLJ's sale, and I can say that, even at 150% of full price, they'd still be something nice to purchase. Course, sales are always better, but still:

RDs, like SHFs, are well worth their price alright.

あたりまえ
295edlg.jpg

Dengaki Hobby LIMITED: Arbalest M9 Color ver. + Weapon set. 6,000 yen

^ I don't think I'll get this either :p