Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. ALREADY?

Well we're not suppose to see these scans because they're only viewable if your a toy wholesaler like CS-toys or Japan-toys.

Gosei Knight, Hyper Goseigreat all are quarter 2 toys.

March- Landic and Seick goseigreat

April- Datass hyper and Skick Gosei Great

June- Hyper GoseiGreat

Mid June or July is Gosei Knight and his merchandise.

Lurker
I Just want to tell u guys that :

everything years the 1st " Anipara " of Goseiger with "Tenso Sentai Goseiger" interpreted by NoB and "Gotcha☆Goseiger" sung by Hideyuki Takahashi.

has been post by me in RAW DL section of HJU...

So if you want to see more a lot about NoB + H.Takayushi & keeping ROCK n' ROLL with the song...

GO FOR IT !!! :castlerock:

Lurker
^What is Anipara?

Name of Special stageshow (on a special moment actually, don't remember if held every new year/christmas, etc.) which performs various theme song from animation & tokusatsu (lately-Believe Tokusatsu...) in addition by those original singer...

I Guess this live song was recorded between eps.2 & 3 of Goseiger

NB : Sumimasen for the poor english Since I'm Indonesian :buttrock:

One of the Lord's Angels
Who do you think should be our 6th ranger for 2010?

I would like to say a few things first before I post some actors who at this time I believe to be the sixth goseiger based on experience and likeness. First off, to all those who keep wanting Shoko Nakagawa, you might as well forget it. We are four weeks into the show and there are still some people that want her in it. I'll be honest to say it's not gonna happen because of her experience. Toei and tv asahi choose second-rate popular actors / actresses and newcomers each year to be on their show. They do not ask some with the calibar that she has to be on their show. The only exception on this would be if that person is still reeling to be in the show.

With that being said, I saw the pictures of what our sixth Goseiger may look like when we first see him this summer. Though people want to call him by what is being said on those scans, I won't until there is official word from the company, the network, and the magazine itself. Anyway, I know we don't post actors for this until May but I thought I put up some actors that I've been saving in my microsoft word for about a year and reveal them to you. What I would like for you guys to do is to decide which of these guys do you think would be our sixth ranger for 2010. Now, the guys that are listed below may or may not be picked. We may even get a unknown actor like we got with Keisuke Souma last year in Shinkenger. But anywho, here are the actors that I think could be in the show as our sixth Goseiger.

Just to let you know, what I doing is not a rumor or a fact. What I'm doing is just seeing from your best interest, which guy is your pick and go from there. With that all said, pick your pick and I will revealed the winner ASAP.

山口 賢貴: Kenki Yamaguchi: 7/17/1986 (Watanabe Entertainment)
植原 卓也: Takuya Uehara: 6/22/1988 (Amuse)
日和 佑貴: Yuki Hiyori: 10/4/1988 (Hirata Office)
豊田 裕也: Yuya Toyoda: 12/28/1988 (Stardust Promotions)
五十嵐 飛大: Takamasa Igarashi: 4/2/1989 (Sun Music)
黒川 ティム: Tim Kurokawa: 1/9/1991 (Stardust Promotions)
和田 徳晃: Tokuaki Wada: 6/16/1992 (Hirata Office)

BTW, can somebody please put this up in a poll so that voting would be a lot better and a litte easier. Thanks in advance.

The toy catalog is actually from Bandai themselves who made toys after what Toei created.It's not supposed to be shown to us because it's meant for the wholesaler only.Somehow it just got leaked out.

The scans call him Goseiknight and i'm pretty sure that's his name for sure. Those scans are just like news straight from Bandai and Toei so it's 100% legit.The sixth Goseiger will be called Goseiknight.No need to wait for magazines to state it.

Unless all of a sudden there's some random translation that comes out calling him "Gosei Bright" or "Gosei Light"

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.