レイモン (雷蒙)
20100302172618.jpg
Ultra Series EX Tector Gear Zero
Release: April 2010

Sometimes things get complicated.
I have still have yet to buy an new UGL toys. They're pretty hard to find still, on American sites. A couple sites have the 6-inch figures.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I guess they're timing them to release with the DVD of the film instead of its theatrical release but it still seems odd...

I'm not sure. I doubt that somewhat, but whatever.

mzlrlxfswgr480x48075.jpg

What I mainly wanted to say was that I just downloaded an new app on my iPod touch called Ultra Legend Pinball. It's an UGL-themed pinball game. It even has Ultraman Zero's head as the app icon. When you do well it keeps the them of a good guy, and when you start doing badly the background switches to Belial. And when you've been playing for a while, the color timer of the game starts to blink and make the noises familiar with the series. As the color timer times out closer and closer to the end, more and more balls start flying out and you end up having to deal with up to 6 PINBALLS AT ONCE, by the end of the timer. :O_O:

The full copy only cost 3 bucks, and the trial version is one level long. It's honestly the best pinball game ever, and you can get it on your iTunes or iPod no matter where you live! Can't believe it. Great game. :thumbs: Another cool point is how the high score list works. If you're number 1, your character is Ultraman King, number 2 is Ultra Father, number 3 is Ultraman Mebius, then Reimon, and finally Ultraman Zero! Very cool.

Yeah I know. When I read on UGL's Wikipedia that there was a game for the iPod, and it could be purchased internationally, I jumped on it immediately. Me and my girl Rae are already trying to top each other's high scores. So far, I've held the crown (Ultraman King crown, that is) for the day! :anime:

3 iBucks for pretty much the best pinball game ever had.

Skreeong!
I guess they're timing them to release with the DVD of the film instead of its theatrical release but it still seems odd...

well there weren't that many anyways.

Salamandora
Belial
Zero
Beliudora
Agira
DX Zero Slugger.

coming soon.
Reiblood
Techter Gear Zero

I guess there weren't that many new charicters for Bandai to market off of.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
They should have gone for sets of older monsters that kids would still want to buy. Maybe a set with Zero and a few monsters, or something. Oh well, it's not like I'd buy them anyway, I'm not a huge "action figure" collector.

I think we'll be getting a lot more anyway, now that those three series have been announced.