It's going to be some good final episodes. Episode 47 was pretty good.

People need to watch this show.:thumbs:

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
No real major spoilers. We learned Joukaen's story in 47 and it was obvious to anyone that Don Kaen would be the main baddy. So, nothing was really said in those that wasn't known already.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So: (spoilers for the last episode)

[HIDE]the series ends with Yuuma and Tama getting married, when she was barely acknowledging his existence till the Xmas episodes? And I'm interested to see how they'll resolve the Tsubasa and Ritsuka vs Tatsuya and Ritsuka ship tease thing. She should just elope with Taiga instead ... :laugh:[/HIDE]

Banned
I'm looking forward to watching the final episodes. But it would be nice if we get to see Tomica Hero 3! Oh, well, what a ride! :castlerock:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
It was nice to see another toku like this, too bad yeah we won't get to see Rescue Aqua in action.

Banned
It was nice to see another toku like this, too bad yeah we won't get to see Rescue Aqua in action.

I'm sure there will be another toku show like this, but it won't be Tomica Hero this time! :(

Let's see what Takara Tomy has in store for us in the future.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
It did supposedly do better than Rescue Force, so I'm sure Tomy will make another attempt at a toku sometime in the future. Just not Tomica Hero :(

Mad Skillz
I'm sure there will be more tokusatsu that aren't one of the big three in the years to come (well, this year, we have that Daimajin Cannon show coming!) so we won't have to deal with only Rider and Sentai, though I would love for Takara to do more tokusatsu, it really does seem like they put so much care into the shows they make.

Episode 48 was just awesome. Episode 49 features the return of a certain character. Hint he was in the first episode/and a later episode/in the the Rescue Force movie.

Toei take note: this is how you build up final episodes.