レイモン (雷蒙)
Alright then.
This episode was so funny. It's too bad not many people are watching this.

Banned
Alright then.
This episode was so funny. It's too bad not many people are watching this.

Actually, many people are watching this, to be honest with you. What makes you think that not many people are watching this series? It's far fucking funny than you posted other series last year! I laughed so harder, harder, HARDER!

I really missed other series very much. Well, it was fun while it was last!

レイモン (雷蒙)
Not too many people are posting comments about it in here.

Episode 08 is definitely for Mizuno sensei. Her dream was a nice way to start it too, but how in the world did she fall off the bed and land on her side¿ We needed to see a breast glomp at that moment! her "facial expression" hair was a nice touch to end it. :laugh:

Yeah it was definitely a bug bite on Kiyono's neck. I know of some girls that hide bites with band-aids, and knowing Kiyono, that's something she doesn't want to affect her looks.

As for the rest of the episode, we're treated to a nice short swimsuit show for Mizuno, after having her oh so tight school swimsuit cut to shreds "by a wild beast", causing her to buy a new one.:laugh: But dammit! The rain!!!! Why did that have to happen to ruined more beach time but that gave way to the bath scene. Meine gott mann, this scene was too, I don't know how to say it. Or maybe this is all I can say: That was one seriously, adult bodied Haruka that I've ever seen. The positioning, the voice, the words... *nosebleed* it goes back to "making her more feminine" for Mizuno, which, much to my prediction Keigo comes walking right in during the gravure photo-shoot. Ok so this part had me wondering, earlier it's apparently obvious that the girls carried Komachi out of the bath, definitely not Keigo and judging by their expressions it's definitely them, so why in the world was Nayu so shocked when she see's Komachi with the speedo¿ My guess is not due to his manliness, but rather what he was wearing, considering her to be the underwear maniac and him having absolutely nothing to do with things like that. Who knows, this was probably her first time seeing that type of thing on a guy.:laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
chubraz.jpg

Nayu has carried away again.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Didn't expect lesbian development in this series but I guess this is getting more prominent theses days, not that i mind it, just that I'm suprised, especially when at the pool scene I thought Haruka had a crush on Komachi which turned out wrong.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I thought that it actually was Haruka and Nayu preparing to get intimate with each other. And that is never a bad thing. I also like the acting club, for putting the "melo" in "melodrama". Otherwise, this was by and far Kiyono's episode, and I did find her attempts to increase her bust size amusing. Vacuums are probably not meant to be used that way.

Next week: School festival! Melodramatics! Yuri¿